Nike KD 15

i get why they do the staggered release for all the sigs but makes no sense to release a sig shoe in june when the player isn't playing until october.

new sigs should come out october nov dec for the high profile players, everyone else whenever.

They came just a few minutes ago. My 12,13 and 14s were an 11.5 and these are an 11 and they fit pretty much perfectly. The looser material on the toe box possibly has a lot to do with that. This shoe is going to be a problem for me I can tell especially if the NBY options are good. The way they are laced in these pics I can actually put the shoe on and remove it without loosening it more
28B51081-11C0-4299-85DC-92F6B6C891B6.jpeg
E07EEE64-A41E-4442-9CB9-D3BFFC3257EF.jpeg
FA416E58-E165-4C2A-9EC1-EA6D4670C993.jpeg
3299338A-A5B1-406E-95AD-3799A4E8256C.jpeg
159A1291-FD92-4EB9-88ED-FA09BAEF0266.jpeg
IMG_5753.jpg
IMG_5752.jpg
IMG_5746.jpg

They came just a few minutes ago. My 12,13 and 14s were an 11.5 and these are an 11 and they fit pretty much perfectly. The looser material on the toe box possibly has a lot to do with that. This shoe is going to be a problem for me I can tell especially if the NBY options are good. The way they are laced in these pics I can actually put the shoe on and remove it without loosening it more
28B51081-11C0-4299-85DC-92F6B6C891B6.jpeg
E07EEE64-A41E-4442-9CB9-D3BFFC3257EF.jpeg
FA416E58-E165-4C2A-9EC1-EA6D4670C993.jpeg
3299338A-A5B1-406E-95AD-3799A4E8256C.jpeg
159A1291-FD92-4EB9-88ED-FA09BAEF0266.jpeg
IMG_5753.jpg
IMG_5752.jpg
IMG_5746.jpg

Great pictures. Really really good. I may grab the black pair after all. Do they feel bouncy at all? I hope they don't feel floppy. (floppy = just feels like a sloppy fit and bulky, like the d.o.n.'s)

They feel a tad bit bouncier than the 14 not as squishy and plush. They do not feel sloppy even laced the way they are currently, would I play basketball in them tied this way no way but I don't see there is a fit problem or them being sloppy. They feel about the same as the 14 weight wise and here is my 11.5 14 next to the 11 in the 15 for size reference. The back of the outsole is pushed against the edge of that carpet. 15 is a little more tapered toebox wise than the 14 as seen
IMG_5756.jpg

You are welcome! I reshot the overhead pic and edited the last post adjusting the rug and making sure both shoes were even against it, want the most precise representation of how they are possible

Thanks for the pictures, Shoeboy4 Shoeboy4 ! Is the toebox wider than the 14s or is it just more flexible/friendly because of the neoprene backing now?

I think it's just more flexible and friendly than the 14. The stiffness of the 14 from the plastic layer under the fuzzy overlay isn't present at all on the 15. I'm trying to place which shoe they remind me of and what comes to mind is the toebox of the 7 or the 9 with them not being as structured, they are secure but not stifling or constricting around the foot and honestly, I feel they will have little to no break-in time. The warp upper on the Curry 9 is even more structured than the 15

I think it's just more flexible and friendly than the 14. The stiffness of the 14 from the plastic layer under the fuzzy overlay isn't present at all on the 15. I'm trying to place which shoe they remind me of and what comes to mind is the toebox of the 7 or the 9 with them not being as structured, they are secure but not stifling or constricting around the foot and honestly, I feel they will have little to no break-in time. The warp upper on the Curry 9 is even more structured than the 15

So they feel a little more firm than the 14?

The cushlon yes the bag having a higher psi with the somewhat firmer cushlon you can feel the bounce more

Oops, i mean toe-room-friendly haha. That's good to know regardless! Can't wait now

I like the Whites the best (from what we've seen), followed by the purples. That initial Navy cw is nice except for the awful tongue. Volts and reds are pretty trash.

Nice breakdown and comparison pics, Shoeboy4 Shoeboy4 .

Based off your 14/15 pic, would you suggest sizing down? Or stay TTS? I assume that 11.5 is your TTS but do correct if I’m wrong. Thanks.

I honestly would suggest trying them on as the pair I have are EP which usually means wider forefoot room. I'm fairly certain I could easily wear an 11.5 which is my TTS usually but the 15 with the construction and stiffness of the toebox is so vastly different than the last 2 versions that someone with regular width or skinny feet may be able to pull off a 1/2 size down.

I honestly would suggest trying them on as the pair I have are EP which usually means wider forefoot room. I'm fairly certain I could easily wear an 11.5 which is my TTS usually but the 15 with the construction and stiffness of the toebox is so vastly different than the last 2 versions that someone with regular width or skinny feet may be able to pull off a 1/2 size down.

Oh okay. I see what you mean. Thanks!

Not to be the grandpa on the porch, but the release strategy among sig athletes was way better in the past.

Also when cats had 3 maybe 4 colorways TOPS during the season. Home/away/all star/playoffs

Now cats gots 20 colorways, 19 of which are forgettable, and none of which are actually worn by the sig athlete.

Make it make sense, Nike.

Not to be the grandpa on the porch, but the release strategy among sig athletes was way better in the past.

Also when cats had 3 maybe 4 colorways TOPS during the season. Home/away/all star/playoffs

Now cats gots 20 colorways, 19 of which are forgettable, and none of which are actually worn by the sig athlete.

Make it make sense, Nike.

ya it's wild out there. i miss the old uniform policy.

uniform: white for home, darks for away, alternates for special nights.
socks: everyone wears either white, black or team colour
shoes: everyone either wears white base, black base, or team colour base

everything now is an eyesore for TV. kyrie wears his own socks because he doesn't give 2 f's about the league and it's current rules. lebron wears all red shoes with purple/gold uniform which looks ridiculous.

i get it, it's to "sell" more product. but are they really selling more product when lebron wears PE's in majority of the games? not to mention, PE's of shoes that aren't even his flagship shoe? people want what the athletes are wearing. whatever morons they hired for their marketing department are really out of touch with reality.

Back
Top Bottom