Nike KD 15

It’s on the NDC app FSR

Tried to purchase on the app...got multiple payment errors/messages. Tried different devices, mobile/wifi, etc...no good. Logged in to the website (item was in my cart) and tried to checkout...different error message. Tried multiple payment methods, no go.

Checked with chat and they said to CALL to place an order. Ok, sure...called and the guy on the phone couldn't even find the shoe (because it's only on the app).

I honestly don't really care, I just had nothing better to do. Nike doesn't want me to have these 🤷‍♂️

They not narrow?
My foot isn't the widest nor the narrowest nor do i hoop but depending on the material there might some give above the arch beneath the toes. Everything else seems to adjust based on how u lace them. I rolled an ankle recently and lacing them to the top is irritating on that but widened em and they are mad comfortable here's a slew, I like them widened but they're cool whichever imo 20220625_153301.jpg Snapchat-1633337888.jpg Snapchat-520584235.jpg Snapchat-535953964.jpg

Yeah I tried everything and it literally wouldn't let me purchase.

Checked again this morning and the only size that had sold out was my 14 :lol:

15s are in and man these are going to be nice. Straight to feet and they feel great… went TTS and I can see why some would need to go half up for the width, but doing so will definitely result in heel slippage. Best bet is to try on a pair from Nike and send them back with their return policy if you can’t get them nearby to try on in person

Back
Top Bottom