Nike KD 15

They lime green color way is back on nike, just grabbed my size 14 pair.
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a pair. Looks like they moved the two colorways together in the app and maybe that messed up the ability to order for a couple of hours.

Will the lime (or any color for that matter) be on foot stores sometime soon? Would like to try em on before buying them from Nike just to potentially return them. Thanks

Pair came in and TTS is perfect. I’ve gone up half size due to width in the 12 and 13 and I’m not even a wide footer. The 14 was doable but had some snugness. These are 👌🏿. Either with ids or if they drop some good colorways I’m gonna end up with multiples. I love how these look on feet. I don’t feel the zoom right away but I’m sure they’ll break in.

Im disappointed with the lack of court feel. I felt to high off the ground. That nd being so narrow felt like i coulda rolled my ankle at any time. Also the heel slippage is just enough noticeable to make you hesitate. I much rather the 14s any day. I think ima return these.

These will not feel as good as the 14s do right out the box, but give it a few days’ wears and they feel incredible. The volt pair looks dope as hell in person but I gotta chill on shoes for a bit 😂

Gotta agree. Still can’t play for another four weeks but shooting around the last two days already has them feeling heavenly.

Gotta agree. Still can’t play for another four weeks but shooting around the last two days already has them feeling heavenly.
These and the Harden 6s are the only 2 pairs I’m playing in right now and the 15s get the edge overall… loving them so far. Hope the finger heals up quickly so you can get back out there in these!

2nd day hooping in em nd they feel alot better. Guess i had to break the foam in because now i feel a lil lower to the ground nd the heel slippage stopped. These only gonna get better with time, im excited!
Amen my guy, gets better and better!

Are those still only in HOH’s or online somewhere? Don’t have an Hoh near me

Back
Top Bottom