Nike KD 15

To be fair nobody wants to see someone building a house brick by brick:lol: I usually try to get one cool IG story of a shot everytime I play just for content but nothing wrong with editing it for the good parts.

Even I made a couple of myself last summer since the rec league I was in had cameras and on this one, I actually did add one of my bricks in there:lol:

I see you Old School!!

If footage shows makes and misses… IMO you can still tell if someone can hoop or not.

Show me 5 v 5 footage of nightwing going 7/10 or Jahronmon going 5/10, we know who can hoop 😂😂
I’ve never played with NW but I know he can shoot. I played 3v3 at Venice 5 years ago for Under Armour and Jarron and Jacques were with me (and the Cowboys lineman off Ballers) and Jarron and White Iverson went head to head damn near even. Only reason they won was IHateChriss dunked on our ***.

I see you Old School!!

Playing on a torn meniscus and calcium in between the knees for a few years now so **** is paintful when there’s no adrenaline.

The days of at least touching mid net are long gone. Hope that doesn’t affect the credibility when I decide to start reviewing shoes:lol:

But yeah, I need these Psychic Purples to general release asap. Loved the 14’s but felt they were too high for me. These seem to have fixed that only gripe.

Playing on a torn meniscus and calcium in between the knees for a few years now so **** is paintful when there’s no adrenaline.

The days of at least touching mid net are long gone. Hope that doesn’t affect the credibility when I decide to start reviewing shoes:lol:

But yeah, I need these Psychic Purples to general release asap. Loved the 14’s but felt they were too high for me. These seem to have fixed that only gripe.
High off the ground or high ankle? They do have better court feel than 14’s.

High off the ground or high ankle? They do have better court feel than 14’s.

Yeah, it was just a tad high on my ankle. I also have a weird nagging pain during dorsiflecion and the only thing that helps when I play is a low ankle brace.

So I generally play in lows to give the wrapping some freedom from being squashed in there. Might also just be a mental thing where I make it a bigger deal than what it is just because it feels “different.”

So either way, lower ankle area and lower to the court would both be huge benefits for me.

Yeah, it was just a tad high on my ankle. I also have a weird nagging pain during dorsiflecion and the only thing that helps when I play is a low ankle brace.

So I generally play in lows to give the wrapping some freedom from being squashed in there. Might also just be a mental thing where I make it a bigger deal than what it is just because it feels “different.”

So either way, lower ankle area and lower to the court would both be huge benefits for me.
15 is both. Same cushioning feel but better ride. And the heel slip goes away as the insole and midsole break in.

15 is both. Same cushioning feel but better ride. And the heel slip goes away as the insole and midsole break in.

Sweet! That sounds perfect. If the Volt’s ever go on a nice discount, I’ll scoop them up while I wait for other colorways to hold me down.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXrOACvVUAMuzHI?format=jpg&name=900x900

ya the whole hooping thing is whatever. Lol.

Personally I know for tech NW is gonna always know his stuff. I know he’s a great shooter too! I just mentioned about the solebrothers as an early video showed some hooping and it looked really street ball esque. Doesn’t mean their point is invalid, just not for me.

It’s all fun and games. Never played pro but I’ve played ever other high level for the last 25 years. Genuine love for the game and the footwear!!

Update: tried them on didn’t feel as tight first time but the comfort is there and nice.

I still want my first pair to be the volts and going to order them. Glad I strolled into a footlocker

Back
Top Bottom