Nike KD 15

ya the whole hooping thing is whatever. Lol.

Personally I know for tech NW is gonna always know his stuff. I know he’s a great shooter too! I just mentioned about the solebrothers as an early video showed some hooping and it looked really street ball esque. Doesn’t mean their point is invalid, just not for me.

It’s all fun and games. Never played pro but I’ve played ever other high level for the last 25 years. Genuine love for the game and the footwear!!
Your content is fire bro, keep going ✊🏾

I'm fa sho in on these 2
Screenshot_20220715-224851_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220716-175011_Chrome.jpg

Good review but the production was way over the top and distracting

But yeah makes me want to get a pair for sure

That’s how he does his videos now. He’s a Member of kick genius that was so popular years ago. He’s a very good hooper. I would take his word.

I know he was part of KG, had watched alot of their videos as well. And yes I noticed that’s how he does his videos now :lol:

All I ask from a ShoeTuber is to give me an honest opinion of the tech and other specs so I’m not going into the purchase completely in the dark. Gather a few opinions and go from there but ultimately try them on and test them out yourself. Try to make most of my Nike purchases directly from them so have the option to return if I need to

Don’t matter to me if they can hoop or not but that’s just me

Been a min since I've been on NT.......did a little Kyrie 4 confetti inspo for fun

Attachments

• KD 15 Nightmares-33.jpg
    KD 15 Nightmares-33.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 190
  • KD 15 Nightmares-27.jpg
    KD 15 Nightmares-27.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 189
To me it looks like a prototype with some minor changes. It looks like like they’re maybe a one piece upper that goes up the shin similar to the elite KD 8’s. Could be his sock as well. KD’s boat can also make any sneaker look bad.

Back
Top Bottom