Nike KD 15

FC3A588E-2B1E-4AF6-9D1C-E4C2BBB27355.jpeg

Did some drills and got shots up for about 90 minutes. Of course the ultimate test is full court 5 on 5 but these felt pretty nice honestly. Some heel slip maybe the first 30 minutes, shoe is pretty stiff out the box. After it started to loosen up the lock down got a lot better.

An update on my experience in the 15's. I posted it in the Lebron 20 thread because it was talk about pain wearing shoes and the effects on different feet.

I played in the KD 15's again today and they're still not broken in and killing my feet. That plus the heel slippage.

The pain goes away after a while but then returns. They're not too tight and feel great to walk around in, but when I start running the problems start. I'll slow down a bit and sometimes it goes away but today it didn't.

Once I took my shoes off my feet were throbbing. The last time I played in them my feet weren't throbbing when I took them off.

The third time I wore them I brought my KD 14's to swap out just in case the pain started again. It started after about 10 minutes and the 15's had to go.

I watched a reviewer say the same thing about the 15's and he's the only one that I've seen say that's.

I've worn them 5 or 6 times now about 2 hours each time except when I had to take them off.

I've only seen one reviewer mention the aching feet so most will probably be good.

Last edited:
And update on my experience in the 15's. I posted it in the Lebron 20 thread because it was talk about pain wearing shoes and the effects on different feet.

I played in the KD 15's again today and they're still not broken in and killing my feet. That plus the heel slippage.

The pain goes away after a while but then returns. They're not too tight and feel great to walk around in, but when I start running the problems start. I'll slow down a bit and sometimes it goes away but today it didn't.

Once I took my shoes off my feet were throbbing. The last time I played in them my feet weren't throbbing when I took them off.

The third time I wore them I brought my KD 14's to swap out just in case the pain started again. It started after about 10 minutes and the 15's had to go.

I watched a reviewer say the same thing about the 15's and he's the only one that I've seen say that's.

I've worn them 5 or 6 times now about 2 hours each time except when I had to take them off.

I've only seen one reviewer mention the aching feet so most will probably be good.
What pain are you getting? I got pain from the midfoot straps at my arch and the same zone on the outside of foot. It was like the straps came in too far as they started to hug my foot around the insole. I put a beefier insole in that pushed the straps out a bit and it helped a ton. Are you getting similar pain?

What pain are you getting? I got pain from the midfoot straps at my arch and the same zone on the outside of foot. It was like the straps came in too far as they started to hug my foot around the insole. I put a beefier insole in that pushed the straps out a bit and it helped a ton. Are you getting similar pain?

That's exactly what I'm feeling!

If the shoes are loose it's no problem, tied for basketball and it's pain.

That's exactly what I'm feeling!

If the shoes are loose it's no problem, tied for basketball and it's pain.
Try a different insole and see if that helps. It worked wonders for me. I was ready to give up on the KD15s before I got relief from the insole swap. Would have been too bad considering how nice the rest of the shoe is.

Try a different insole and see if that helps. It worked wonders for me. I was ready to give up on the KD15s before I got relief from the insole swap. Would have been too bad considering how nice the rest of the shoe is.

You’re exact ly right I’ll give it a try! It’s definitely a great shoe because I can feel it once my feet stop hurting. It’s weird, sometimes it’s worse that others.

I am not sure if this actually means anything BUT the Kyrie infinity NBY was just put on sale, maybe that means they are getting ready to revamp the basketball section with some new silhouettes. Hopefully the KD15 is one of them.....

Have you tried it out yet?

I'm scared

1663850911356.gif

I'm scared to wear them! :rofl:

I've played in the Playoff 12's, HyperRev 1's and the Puma Melo's since with no issues at all.

The only wider insoles I have are the Move insoles. I'll give them a try soon but when I play basketball. I just want to play and don't want to worry about my feet hurting so some shoes I stay away from.

I'll try to give them a chance today.

Okay finally got enough runs in with these where I feel like they’re broken in. Heel slip is pretty much gone, or at least I don’t notice it while playing but kind of still exists while walking around.

Had to lace them super tight during the break in process. Check this out..
1CB92289-04AD-4388-B63C-F14CC3251590.jpeg

Eyelet starting to stretch out, never seen that before lol is that normal!?!

I am not sure if this actually means anything BUT the Kyrie infinity NBY was just put on sale, maybe that means they are getting ready to revamp the basketball section with some new silhouettes. Hopefully the KD15 is one of them.....
I don’t see the infinity nby on sale… $170

Okay finally got enough runs in with these where I feel like they’re broken in. Heel slip is pretty much gone, or at least I don’t notice it while playing but kind of still exists while walking around.

Had to lace them super tight during the break in process. Check this out..
1CB92289-04AD-4388-B63C-F14CC3251590.jpeg

Eyelet starting to stretch out, never seen that before lol is that normal!?!
How many runs/hours did it take? To feel broken in

Back
Top Bottom