Nike KD 15

Still not on NikeID?!?!?! c'mon man stop putting out these weak CW's!
draymond-green-kevin-durant.jpg

These new era sigs flood the market with 80 colorways of the same model, and wonder why people are over it so quick.

Not to be the old "back in my day" cat, but cats like Mike, Penny, Barkley, etc got 3 maybe 4 colorways max per NBA season.

Home, Away, All star, and maybe a fly joint on the side, ala a Grape 5, True Blue 3, Military 4, etc.

Now cats is getting colorways that don't even go with they team Uni and none of these colorways or models are even allowed to become memorable.
That’s not old head, that’s pragmatic and makes sense. Jordan’s, Iverson’s, Hill’s, Penny’s and Nike Kobe’s as well as early Nike LeBron’s did this …

Too many colors and variations to attach to moments of lovable or iconic moments.

Home, Away, Alt, All Star, Playoff

Nothing more and nothing less. Keep it simple. Just do great color blocking. We don’t need stories and excessive repugnant ghetto seizure inducing colorways of shoes that don’t even go with team unis.

Too many iterations and too many PEs and colorways that don’t go with anything let alone the sig athlete it is attached to

The clowns at Nike HQ are too obsessed with these idiotic PE stories so this crap isn't going away anytime soon, especially when consumers eat it up.

"here is a shoe with tacos on it because tatum like's taco's"

sxv-wtf.gif
My exact reaction

The clowns at Nike HQ are too obsessed with these idiotic PE stories so this crap isn't going away anytime soon, especially when consumers eat it up.

sxv-wtf.gif
Right?! Out of all the possibilities, that’s what they wanna go with? Mannnn

I guess we're not sharp, so can you explain to us what a "Ghetto" colorway is?

This is a Venitian Ghetto.

1662991678518.jpeg

You don't like the colors?

Nike-KD-15-EP-Napheesa-Collier-DM1054-400-4.jpg

Whoa, these colors tough. I could see “those people” in the ghetto rockin’ these playing streetball.

A071923A-B234-4F3E-B056-7E9855D714AF.jpeg

Eastbay pair came in today…

Def stiff out the box, and I do notice a little roominess in the heel area…it’s like my foot isn’t pushed all the way to the rear of the shoe. But, I put them on and did some calf raises to flex the upper a little bit and it feels a little better so I’m thinking they just need to be broken in.

Also I hear the pop and crunch some of y’all were talking about… they used a lot of adhesive on the 14’s insole, and did the same in these. Swapped some GameDay Pros in here I don’t hear it as much. Probably won’t get a chance to test these out until the weekend, will come back with some initial impressions if anyone’s interested in hearing em.

Played in these last night. Traction was great, no heel slippage. Only negative is laces a little short and I really had to tug tight to be able to get a decent loop. Went TTS.

That's my only issue with the 15's. Length is cool but the laces feel "stiff."

sxv-wtf.gif
Too funny 😂😂😂

But I’m reminded of the fruity pebble Lebrons lol. Those things were 16 years ago so Nike been doing this for a hot minute

Back
Top Bottom