Nike KD 15

I’m definitely interested for the court but none of the colorways we’ve seen so far move me

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I truly miss the days of the simpler/team colorways on these basketball shoes. Those black/whites are simple and nice.
Crazy how things have inverted. Basic color ways were the standard and more exotic colors were reserved for limited Edition. Now it’s the complete opposite.

Middle plastic strap part reminds me of react presto
1649836093650.jpeg

Makes sense since they the the React soles to the PG6:lol:

Nike stripping the React Prestos like a Honda Civic and selling them for parts.

Yeah, it's also ironically extremely distracting now. Also, exclusive PEs were almost always based on team colors. Remember how people used to go nuts over Mike Bibby's PEs?

Need to know if that black/white pair is actually dropping lol

Bron ain’t drop his

The tongue mesh on the whites is iffy. Can't wait to see more colorways though. I like the way these look like they'll fit. The lacing system still seems awesome.

The blue pair is dark enough for me with some pops of color which is what makes me want them out of all the colors shown already

Silhouette wise it looks like it will be the most versatile on and off court since idk what number 😂. Pending colorways and performance, def could be an all timer for a basketball sneaker.

I would chill on getting up my hopes up. Y’all already know how Nike is when they come up with a silhouette the majority is drawn to. They usually end up getting lazy and giving us lackluster colorways, even ID options are mid. Expect the best colorways to be PE’s. Nike is like that chick that wants your validation but will never give you the P, she’ll give you scraps, unless you’re that dude which are athletes or A list celebrities. Dope shoe nonetheless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom