Nike KD 15

This CW reminds me of these PG 1 EYBLs

nike-pg1-eybl.jpg
6pac 6pac
took me a min to recall which pair it was but I felt the same. They remind me of these.
1655439042444.jpeg

Brooklyn Nets
nike-kd-15-brooklyn-nets-dm1054-101-7.jpg

nike-kd-15-brooklyn-nets-dm1054-101-8.jpg

nike-kd-15-brooklyn-nets-dm1054-101-4.jpg

nike-kd-15-brooklyn-nets-dm1054-101-1.jpg

nike-kd-15-brooklyn-nets-dm1054-101-2.jpg

nike-kd-15-brooklyn-nets-dm1054-101-6.jpg

nike-kd-15-brooklyn-nets-dm1054-101-3.jpg

nike-kd-15-brooklyn-nets-dm1054-101-5.jpg

First run with the KD15's today and here's my not-so-pleasant take on them:

Went half size up, still super narrow. Have one pair coming in that's TTS, will see how they feel.

Had to re-lace like 5 times in bit over an hour because of pressure on the sides.

Heel slip was crazy for me, even tried with other socks, no good.

Entire shoe just felt really unstable, maybe because combination of heel slip, low cut and Zoom strobel.

First impressions: super disappointed. Gonna give them another run and test them TTS pair before have my final verdict with them.

Maybe something like with KD12/13/14 in which I went up half size on every one of them since I have wider feet :smile: Like I already said, have a pair coming in at TTS so hopefully they are gonna feel better!

I’d of went with a pf pair in TTS.

Maybe something like with KD12/13/14 in which I went up half size on every one of them since I have wider feet :smile: Like I already said, have a pair coming in at TTS so hopefully they are gonna feel better!
Interesting

I went tts in all those models and I have semi wide feet… hope the tts work for you

I always go up half size on KD's, I've been doing that since the KD 4's.

Let us know if the tts works and fits better.

Edit: I have tts and half size up in the 9's and 10's and tts works better for basketball in those two models for me.

Other than that it's alway go half size up in KD's without question.

First run with the KD15's today and here's my not-so-pleasant take on them:

Went half size up, still super narrow. Have one pair coming in that's TTS, will see how they feel.

Had to re-lace like 5 times in bit over an hour because of pressure on the sides.

Heel slip was crazy for me, even tried with other socks, no good.

Entire shoe just felt really unstable, maybe because combination of heel slip, low cut and Zoom strobel.

First impressions: super disappointed. Gonna give them another run and test them TTS pair before have my final verdict with them.

Had a couple of hoop sessions/workout sessions in these and will definitely say these are a TTS shoe unless you have an extremely wide foot. The fit was a little little sloppy at first with some heel slip, but that subsided once the materials, midsole and insole started to break in. Like yourself, I was worried at first but just be patient and hopefully you’ll come to like this shoe just as much as myself.

Guess Nike used all the good CW's already in the first leaks..

And whats with those marbled soles? Sure, if they are the only option besides icy/translucent soles I take them but still annoyed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom