Nike KD 15

I wanna get a bunch of these but the beginnings are the only ones that felt necessary. Hope the colors improve this is probably the best sig model this year or the new Kyries

tonights pair
gettyimages-1243709674-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1243709718-2048x2048.jpg
Dopest colorway by far to this point

I love the KD 12s to hoop in. I ran through all my pairs, but can’t spend $300+ on StockX. Am I better off getting old 14s? The 15s look fun, but how does the cushion compare to the 12 from 2020?

I love the KD 12s to hoop in. I ran through all my pairs, but can’t spend $300+ on StockX. Am I better off getting old 14s? The 15s look fun, but how does the cushion compare to the 12 from 2020?
12, 13 and 14 felt like a gradual progression while the 15s feel like a evolution. Cushion stays the same more or less with some foam tweaks but it's the fit and containment that really changed in the 15.

The 13's have excellent cushion and the cushioning on the 13's is better than the 12's.

The 13's cushioning is actually more bouncy than the 14's and 15's.

Just another option.

Everyone is different though

13s are the best KDs to me, I’ve bought multiple pairs and play in em every week. 12s were and 14 were both unplayable for me, haven’t tried the 15 yet

Everyone is different though

13s are the best KDs to me, I’ve bought multiple pairs and play in em every week. 12s were and 14 were both unplayable for me, haven’t tried the 15 yet
I hated the 12 - too narrow under foot for me - but loved the 13 and 14. Next pair of 15 is on the way. But you’re true - we all love different aspects.

The heel cushioning on the 12 was too plush for me, they gave me a mini Achilles strain so I stopped using them on court

Thank you for all the input NT fam! I really want a good supportive shoe with a “bouncey” set up. Looking in to the Jordan 36

My bad! Thought I was in the Kyrie thread lol my bad y’all

Man you're good and the forefoot is more bouncy but not the heel in the Kyrie's.

The Kyrie's are also more snug and really hug your feet and are an excellent basketball shoe.

If I plan on running a lot I'm going with the KD's though.

Aunt pearls are at HOH (house of hoops). Go grab them if you interested. Sorry it wasn’t clear earlier

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom