Nike KD 16

another pic give me that black purple pair
FtuCOmrWYAAHnzc.jpg

Last edited:
That red/fuschia pair of the NY vs NY colorway

These and the plush GT Cut 2 ok on Nike Basketball

Black/Grey/Icy Sole/3M colorway needed.

These can be a classic if they keep it simple but the peanut butter jelly and ice cream colorways are coming lol. If anyone remotely connected to Nike lurks these threads…. please just do normal *** colors :lol:

This dude did the Sabina 1s too?

Damn, he is talented
Is he or is he just talented at retooling previous designs? I come in peace and not hating on him.

"If ain't broke, don't fix it" designs in my opinion. I definitely like both shoes and plan to cop.

Is he or is he just talented at retooling previous designs? I come in peace and not hating on him.

"If ain't broke, don't fix it" designs in my opinion. I definitely like both shoes and plan to cop.
He is talented.

Jordan Brand has been using old Jordans as designs to inspire new shoes and having been mostly failing at their attempts for two decades

Plus it looks like mans used to do the Kyrie line before. He seems pretty talented to me

Last edited:
I always try the KD line because they get great reviews online and I almost always find something about them that don’t quite do it for me in court… maybe this year will be different 😂

Back
Top Bottom