Nike KD 16

He is talented.

Jordan Brand has been using old Jordans as designs to inspire new shoes and having been mostly failing at their attempts for two decades

Plus it looks like mans used to do the Kyrie line before. He seems pretty talented to me

Def see a Kyrie influence if he worked on the 5. Top view of toe box looks like the lows.

1681595750577.jpeg

He is talented.

Jordan Brand has been using old Jordans as designs to inspire new shoes and having been mostly failing at their attempts for two decades

Plus it looks like mans used to do the Kyrie line before. He seems pretty talented to me
He’s done the kyrie since the 5. He took over the KD line from Leo Chang on the 14 I believe. Super talented and super nice.

Ben is nice for real, felt bad when Kyrie was trashing his sig years back for some crazy reason..

Did a deeper dive on his designs. I've officially #NTTurned to respecting the talent.

I really like the KD 14s and he did those :emoji_heart_eyes:

Ben is nice for real, felt bad when Kyrie was trashing his sig years back for some crazy reason..

Funny this is the Kyrie Infinity was one of his best shoes once we and him got them on feet. It was just a crappy colorway to start it off with and that’s not Ben’s fault.

Seat Pleasants, PB&J’s, the orange joints. :pimp:

6EB5F8DE-0676-4CAC-A2F5-85C6BF4D04D3.jpeg

Had the SP joints, still have em laying around somewhere. Loved them though goddamn uncomfy as ****. Cant believe they actually had generally positive ballin reviews. I rather ball in some Chuck Taylors. :lol:
Man exact sentiments! No cushion, tongue and heel rubbed my foot all sorts of ways. They looked nice but after these I stepped back from the KD line for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom