Nike KD 16

Kaptain Burna

KD16 NBY - Captain America.png

These popping up at the outlet at this price?

They could be at any outlet as a couple of pairs. When there's a full size run that's when we wanna know if they're popping up.

I bought that pair probably 3 months ago for $104 at the outlet. They only had one pair.

I saw one pair of the all reds for $80 a month ago at the outlet.

Looked like a FSR initially since there were plenty on shelves but I got the last 12…. Wasn’t really paying all that much attention but I know I saw at least a size 13 and as small as a 9

Looked like a FSR initially since there were plenty on shelves but I got the last 12…. Wasn’t really paying all that much attention but I know I saw at least a size 13 and as small as a 9
They could be at any outlet as a couple of pairs. When there's a full size run that's when we wanna know if they're popping up.

I bought that pair probably 3 months ago for $104 at the outlet. They only had one pair.

I saw one pair of the all reds for $80 a month ago at the outlet.
Last I went black/purple were everywhere on the hashwall, 110+ 20% off.. that was a month ago when Detroit lost to Utah with 5 of their players out… so we getting there

Great to know. I'll be headed to my local Nike Outlet tomorrow

Seen before but these are simultaneously terrible but somehow good. Wish this shoe worked for me. It's just so weird. Like putting on Flamingo feet.

I love the 16, but those will not be a first or even an early cop. I’ll wait (like all who want them) until they hit mark down.

Main focus is the KD 4.

Back
Top Bottom