Nike KD 4 Retro

The OG weren’t that great for bball , any changes made for these new retros ?

Nah, these weren't protroed. But they seem a little better for casual use. It's way too many better options for ball, I'm not sure how Derrick Jones does it.

FSR

Repped!!!! Thank you. Appreciate you posting this.

8-11, 12, 13

KD4 good for ball? never tried them back in the day.

I like these retroes than the OG because the shoe accomodates my foot shape more (wider). But I am a guard and my knees are still holding up. I play low to the ground and don't jump much. I can see this shoe may be problematic if you are 200+ lbs. or jumps higher. That cushion is minimal.

I didn't rock the OGs but my friend says OG and retros feel the same. Better fit, but same feel. I walked 15k steps in them outside Saturday, then warmed up outdoors in the nerfs yesterday (crazy to say that lmao)

Excellent lockdown between laces and straps. Weird flex points. Good traction (outdoors on regular park court). Minimal cushioning. Great ground feel. VeVery much a guard's shoe. Importantly, great style points :nthat:

I didn't rock the OGs but my friend says OG and retros feel the same. Better fit, but same feel. I walked 15k steps in them outside Saturday, then warmed up outdoors in the nerfs yesterday (crazy to say that lmao)

Excellent lockdown between laces and straps. Weird flex points. Good traction (outdoors on regular park court). Minimal cushioning. Great ground feel. VeVery much a guard's shoe. Importantly, great style points :nthat:

probably a pass based on these points
they got that kobe 4 shape though which I really like

Ordered from Hibbett early this afternoon and received shipping confirmation over an hour ago. Looks like coming from Saint Louis. Thanks to all who shared the links!

Ordered from Hibbett a couple of hours ago and got shipping about a half hour ago. Pretty sure that they’re coming from a store in Houston. Will probably be here tomorrow. Seeing shoes that sold out instantly (Weatherman’s, Nerfs, Big Bangs, etc) hang around is pretty cool imo, especially as an older collector. Was only able to cop creamsicles and the silver/yellow pair of the originals. Will see how I feel about them when I get them in hand, but at some point I’m pretty sure I’ll end up handing them off to my nephew.

Back
Top Bottom