Nike KD 4 Retro

That small minimal zoom bag doesn't feel close to the same as what it does in Ja's and forefoot zoom. You can't even feel it in the KD's, and I'm sure if you cut them open it would be a noticeable difference in size. It's probably the size of a half a stick of gum. The KD was a $95 sneaker. Even the Book 1 are a whole lot better with the cushlon and heel zoom. Much less plenty of other basketball kicks you can get on sale. You can get the KD and Lebron for less than $100.
I don’t disagree with you, I’m saying people like this setup and year after year it’s a consistent winner for Nike. A phylon midsole with either zoom in the heel or zoom in the forefoot. It’s been tweaked and marketed differently but for the most part the 15 year old tech is the current tech. Going back to the Kyrie 1-3 and his secondary lines were top sellers, The pg1. Freaks they threw a double stack unit in the heel but all phylon.

Legit can’t believe I have a retro of these. Glad they didn’t just release a plain box.
IMG_5860.jpeg

IMG_5861.jpeg

Last edited:
Also kith with a fsr

Yall are probably right. I was just taken back initially when I opened the shipping box like DAMN, these are more colorful than I thought.

Just came to Houston to watch the Giants play tomorrow. Wasn’t prepared for FTL at the Galleria to have these in my size, but they did. Over 40 and if mfs my age can walk around in funky colored Hokas, then I can certainly rock these.

But they can keep this traffic though. A lot of folks need a reevaluation of their driving privileges or something.

Just came to Houston to watch the Giants play tomorrow. Wasn’t prepared for FTL at the Galleria to have these in my size, but they did. Over 40 and if mfs my age can walk around in funky colored Hokas, then I can certainly rock these.

But they can keep this traffic though. A lot of folks need a reevaluation of their driving privileges or something.

Welcome to the city. Enjoy this heat, humidity, food and traffic. Galleria area is notorious for it.

Welcome to the city. Enjoy this heat, humidity, food and traffic. Galleria area is notorious for it.
Humidity is on some Persian Gulf type s**t. Used to be out here a lot waaaayyy back then, when I was in college at La. Tech in the late 90s. Back when it was Sharpstown Mall. My sister was at UH as well.

That I-35 corridor between Austin and San Antonio though, is the worst in the state and one of the worst in the country.

Humidity is on some Persian Gulf type s**t. Used to be out here a lot waaaayyy back then, when I was in college at La. Tech in the late 90s. Back when it was Sharpstown Mall. My sister was at UH as well.

That I-35 corridor between Austin and San Antonio though, is the worst in the state and one of the worst in the country.
Grew up going to Sharpstown. Shame what its turned into. Whatever you do, do not put a vehicle on 45 north or south stretching from the 610 loop up to the Woodlands 😂.

Back
Top Bottom