Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So glad that the first released iD option was for the GSW. Makes total sense. Easy cop for me considering I'm a Warriors fan. 

wonder how far in advance nike knew durant was going to golden state to have these ready for the photo shoot. He just announced on monday as we all know.
for a high profile nike athlete like Durant, I'm sure they could get that made and ship it overnight to have to him the next day

wonder how far in advance nike knew durant was going to golden state to have these ready for the photo shoot. He just announced on monday as we all know.

Hes one of their sig athletes .. they prob started making those monday night n arrived in oakland yesterday waiting for his arrival today

Lol iD shoes with no options Nike funny *** hell. Multicolor would look nice if the top was grey or some other color than white, they should at least let you change that. I would think they are gonna release a home and away colorway during the season no need to drop an extra $50 on iDs

Remember that the lebron 12 didnt have cleveland color releases till the end of the run. They had to be made thru nikeid, so they may not be able to make gs colorways till late in the season or the elites

I easily would have copped the home iD if they weren't you know, on iD. Nike can miss me with that price increase for what should be a GR.

they probably had these made along with every other team he had interest in just as a contingency plan

i wish they were purple and gold :frown: aha

roll.gif
and maybe a Knicks CW too haha
Nope NYK never had a shot, we know this.
pimp.gif
 Boston did for sure. 

What would any of you guys choose?
Mic drops for retail.
Or
Double up on USA for a bargain cheap price?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom