Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let's see some nice on foot pics of the blk/wht mic drop. I'm still on the fence. No good colorways are coming out anytime soon.

This thread is a much better place knowing that info
I was thinking the same thing 
roll.gif

I'm going to buy KDs for once in my life now that he is on golden state. 

Jk. I'm going to buy them because they look good and perform well for basketball. I just care about the shoes, not really the player or his team. 

Last edited:
Only nice thing about GS colors is that they are my highschools colors. But how you gonna make a guy wait 10 WEEKS for BLUE and YELLOW! Let the hypebeasts have at it.

No offense if your a GW fan, but most are bandwagons.

Only nice thing about GS colors is that they are my highschools colors. But how you gonna make a guy wait 10 WEEKS for BLUE and YELLOW! Let the hypebeasts have at it.

No offense if your a GW fan, but most are bandwagons.
I'm from the Bay Area and there are a lot of bandwagon fans, which is expected with something like this happening.  I will say I shake my head a lot because some Warrior fans are the most hypocritical, sensitive, close minded fans (I'm not sure if it's like this everywhere else), but I have seen fans who legit don't know how to take a loss (I'm talking about this years Finals) and don't know how to act when they win (last years Finals), claim Steph is the GOAT, claim Steph is still better than Lebron, make excuses for losing this years Finals, bash Lebron for leaving and taking the easy way out, and not acknowledge KD just did the same thing.  It's pretty crazy lol...I got roasted yesterday for questioning their thin bench and I was just thinking, "Bro, we're on the same team here lol"

are u asian?
Lol..I don't know why but this just made me laugh

As a Brewers fan, I like the colors because they're the retro uniform colors, same could be said for the retro Mariners uniforms, but yea definitely not a Warriors fan for those.

Tried these on in HoH today.

They do fit snug but not unbearable and I have sorta wide feet. Cushioning feels great just standing up in them.

Putting them on is likely going to be difficult trying to pull them on. A shoe horn would make things much easier. Setting shoe down and sinking your heel in works well too. The material isn't going to show creasing.

Will plan to buy a pair once they go on sale. I liked the USA colorway in person but that white will get dirty.

Models I have had to go up a size due to narrowness:
.5 up: Hyperdunk 2010, KD 3, Kobe V, KD 4, Foamposite One, Lebron XI
1 size up: Lebron 9 Lebron X both regular and Elite.

Retro usual size: 10 us
Jordan usual size: 10 us

Loved the Lebron X as a basketaball performance kick, mostly because of cushioning and traction, didnt liked the stiffness that came along the plastic upper and thick midsole.

So I loved the Kd 9 from the day it was announced: loved the solohuette, loved the tech and even the traction pattern looked promising good on pictures. Almost any performance review got me more interestest as everyone said that, as espected, both cushioning and traction were the best aspect of the shoe...

Now I have mixed feelings with this: really really like the design, the cushioning and it seems traction is very good... but shoes will kill my feet, pressure on my feet uppers arc will kill my feet. I tried going .5 up (to 10.5) and I disliked the uber roomy toe area, looks awful when flexed even in my regular size as i find this shoe runs narrow and long... so dissapointed... Cant go .5 down as itbis impossible to fit the shoes in, impossible. Im taking a chance to see if they break out, if they dont I wont keep them. Too bad. Hope that Nike places the full lenght zoom unit in other models, it is awesome, so much more responsive than Lebron Xs...

My best advice: try them out at the store.

View media item 2095020View media item 2095023

Last edited:
Just woke up and found an email asking am i asian...
No actually, born in the states to hispanic immigrants. Plus my school colors are actually navy and gold, but the "navy" is a goldenstate blue dead on

Back
Top Bottom