Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm praying for the $150 price tag! Hopefully they have something different that what we've seen.

After wearing the preheat for a few hours indoors and walking a block outside, these feel better as basketball in instead of casual. Maybe solid sole would be best for casual.

Yup. You bought a basketball shoe. I would hope it would be better for basketball than casual use. I would probably get runner's for casual use.

Well I suppose that is usually the case. But alot of Kobe and Jordans of past are more casual than basketball even though they were geared for ball. The preheat specifically isn't working for me for both feels.

Well I suppose that is usually the case. But alot of Kobe and Jordans of past are more casual than basketball even though they were geared for ball. The preheat specifically isn't working for me for both feels.
Yea you are right. Some of those models actually were better casual shoes than basketball shoes sadly. My bad. I've heard these are really comfortable though, how come you don't like them as much?

Wore my Mic Drops for the first time today for about 12 hours. Felt good still at the end of the day.

I'm only wearing them for casual use but I felt that the segmented Zoom made them more comfortable for just walking around.

Yea you are right. Some of those models actually were better casual shoes than basketball shoes sadly. My bad. I've heard these are really comfortable though, how come you don't like them as much?

Hows the preheat traction? Hope its not too bad

The traction seemed too good for casual walking. I collected lint and dirt and dust balls and dog hair. Feels like I'm wasting all that traction.

Plus I would wear casual loose, but these don't have the option to be loose. It's tied tight or untied tight. Imma ball in these tonight, will update on traction. (I'm a guard so I run quite a bit)

The traction seemed too good for casual walking. I collected lint and dirt and dust balls and dog hair. Feels like I'm wasting all that traction.

Plus I would wear casual loose, but these don't have the option to be loose. It's tied tight or untied tight. Imma ball in these tonight, will update on traction. (I'm a guard so I run quite a bit)
Where do you hoop at??? I see your location in SF...

So glad I could pick these up for retail, walked in and out. Such a clean colorway. So far im at 3 pairs of 9's

copped 3 different Cws?  or 3 pairs of pre heat 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I dunno walking around in the premiers gave me heaven on the feet level of comfort.  Diff strokes diff folks 

They are really comfortable, but I like them better for workout/casual wear. I balled in them a few times and they feel a little too soft for balling.
I prefer the kyrie 2 for balling.

Other than early retro J's which have no real modern tech other than air (I'd say once you get to 7 and up then they start to feel more like a viable modern hoop shoe) most basketball shoes you will buy are "more basketball" as you say. I don't know what you mean about the Kobes either because almost all of them feel better as a hoop shoe than a casual shoe. If you're buying basketball shoes for maximum comfort then you're in the wrong department, but I guess that goes without saying

Wearing the Mic Drops again today.

The zoom feels...different. Not flat but more squishy.

I'm 250 lbs so I'm a big guy but only wore for casual yesterday at work.

Back
Top Bottom