Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Played in mic drops again today.

Pros so far:
Comfort, transition, and support are all very good.
Impact protection is awesome and the zoom is springy.
Traction is very good and seems to be improving with break in.

Cons
Still finding the cushioning a tad unstable going side to side. Was definitely slowing me down on defense and noticed it on a couple drives to the hoop. This needs to improve if they are going to stay in my basketball rotation.

Will keep playing in these for the next week to see how it goes.

Been playing in my mic drops for the last week and a half. I officially find the zoom to be too squishy for playing basketball. I like the impact protection on hard landings, but during normal game play I find the cushioning slowing down my movements - mostly on defense and some on offense. I find this very annoying. Plus I'm still finding the cushioning to be unstable side to side at times which is unnerving. I'm heavier but like to cut hard. Maybe these shoes just aren't built for me and my game. The zoom is very nice for just walking around, so it looks like the KD 9s are better casual or workout shoe for me. I guess it's on to the next shoe for me.

Last edited:
has anyone ordered from kixsquare before? I see its a consignment shop, not a direct seller. Anything to worry about?

smokin.gif

has anyone ordered from kixsquare before? I see its a consignment shop, not a direct seller. Anything to worry about?

Ordered the Jordan chicago 2 lows and they were super legit. A little slow, but shoe was brand new and prices were good.

Just pulled the trigger on the Mic Drops in a 10.5.

$20 shipping fee per item is a lil much but still way under retail + CA-Bay Area tax.

Can't wait to get them on feet and straight on court.

Last edited:
Are these your shoes? If so, are they really that bad? I am thinking about ID'ing but this post is making me think twice.

Mine come in tomorrow. These were on someone's Instagram. I'll post pictures in the ID thread when I get them.

USPS is really the worst, I was on the phone with them for an hour trying to cancel a Priority Mail label only for them to tell me someone will email me.  I really hate them sometimes, they are just so easy to use for me lol

Back
Top Bottom