Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Upon further review, I'd say those were elites also

...And I'm not a fan

They look kinda like the 8s

Last edited:
Not sure what to make of the material around the tongue and ankle. Doesn't look supportive (actually flimsy AF) and they raised the ankle pull and tongue with that material. It's like having an ascot around the ankle. Need more information and other colorways...

Has anyone struggled with stability issues with the KD9?

I've tried them on multiple times at stores but just haven't been entirely convinced.

The things that worry me:

1. Heel slip

2. Awkward positioning of the flex-groove in the fore-foot i.e. if your foot isn't aligned with it, it's awkward

3. Stability there isn't any sort of 'rounded' mould on the sole, and no outrigger.  My concern here is when you make lateral cuts, or push off on laterally there isn't any 'curve' to accomodate the foot motion.  Seems like the edge is strait up and down which scares me.

They shouldve stayed with the same cut/collar as the regulars. Looks like a shortened collar of the elite 8s. Wait, it actually looks like the 8s. Back half is a shortened elite 8, front is an 8 w the exposed flywire. On top of the 9 tooling.

Has anyone struggled with stability issues with the KD9?

I've tried them on multiple times at stores but just haven't been entirely convinced.

The things that worry me:

1. Heel slip
2. Awkward positioning of the flex-groove in the fore-foot i.e. if your foot isn't aligned with it, it's awkward
3. Stability there isn't any sort of 'rounded' mould on the sole, and no outrigger.  My concern here is when you make lateral cuts, or push off on laterally there isn't any 'curve' to accomodate the foot motion.  Seems like the edge is strait up and down which scares me.

For me there's 0 heel slip, they've got great lockdown. If you go tts then the flex groove should be fine. I do find them to be unstable though for some reason.

Am I the only one thinking these are screaming KD 7 lifestyles..

View media item 2320929 = View media item 2320931 = View media item 2320934
Wow what a step backwards Nike... And what the heck is that material in the heel. Looks like some old vintage, super thin, dried up, wrinkled bat wing leather lol lol. The material looks to be stretched and not very supportive. Also the material in the front half can't be more premium than flyknit. These look like some kd9 prototypes....

Last edited:
Bit the bullet and ordered Battle Grey's for 104.

It's still **** KD tho 
laugh.gif

Battle grey and other colors are added on NDC clearance. Too bad not in my size.

Save 20% codes end in about 45 min.

Am I the only one thinking these are screaming KD 7 lifestyles..

View media item 2320929 = View media item 2320931 = View media item 2320934
Wow what a step backwards Nike... And what the heck is that material in the heel. Looks like some old vintage, super thin, dried up, wrinkled bat wing leather lol lol. The material looks to be stretched and not very supportive. Also the material in the front half can't be more premium than flyknit. These look like some kd9 prototypes....

You nailed it with that batwing graphic

Back
Top Bottom