Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
 The elites 
laugh.gif

anyways if anybody doesn't wanna wait till they hit $40 here's the blue and whites for $90 with code nike40

http://www.dope-factory.com/zoom-kd-9-206905.html

I was looking at some sneaker blogs and they have the KD 9 BHM listed at $160. I hope they are wrong.

But I was gonna wait for them to hit discount anyways.

Am I the only one thinking these are screaming KD 7 lifestyles..

= =

Wow what a step backwards Nike... And what the heck is that material in the heel. Looks like some old vintage, super thin, dried up, wrinkled bat wing leather lol lol. The material looks to be stretched and not very supportive. Also the material in the front half can't be more premium than flyknit. These look like some kd9 prototypes....
I think this shoe is WAY more function than form. KD has been slipping out of his shoes all year. I think nike is trying to just keep his shoes on his feet and deal with the cosmetics later. Seems like they are testing because they arent pretty.

It honestly would help if he actually tied his shoes tight enough. he always just slips the shoe on already tied only time he retightens is when it comes untied. Watch him swap shoes on the sideline or when it falls off 

It honestly would help if he actually tied his shoes tight enough. he always just slips the shoe on already tied only time he retightens is when it comes untied. Watch him swap shoes on the sideline or when it falls off 

The laces on these don't do anything

Sooooo narrow. And elevated off the court. 

I don't mind the external flywire, as long as it works for containment as well as fit, though.. Visually it doesn't do the shoe any favors.

The collar isn't bad, either. Form fitting and just an alternative material to something like the Flyknit Hyperdunk Elite collar. 

Looks like the midfoot upper is knit, and then maybe a micro-suede around the toe? 

Back
Top Bottom