Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When I get home and get better light I'll take up close of the heel. The midsole is sueded and the Zoom is painted black. Very smooth.

Yup. You cannot really tell in photos. But it's really nice in person. A good touch to the shoe.

Still going to wait for discount. If possible.

I will honestly be very surprised if they wear something besides the black history month colors. Nike was really pushing equality and inclusion this weekend so to me it would make sense to just wear the BHM and not have different All Star shoes. But who knows, they may come out wearing something entirely different and surprise us all.

finally picked up a pair of ds preheats for under retail 
nthat.gif

the guy i copped them from said they've been popping up at the outlets for the past month or so

finally picked up a pair of ds preheats for under retail :nthat:

the guy i copped them from said they've been popping up at the outlets for the past month or so
That's interesting. Nike is dumb sometimes. They could just throw em on NDC for 150 and they'd sell. I'm sure they incur logistics costs to send em out to outlets just to sell them for under retail. It's not like people would know to go to the outlet for KD preheats and then will buy some socks while there, they just won't know.
Unless they're b grades or have no box or something

That's interesting. Nike is dumb sometimes. They could just throw em on NDC for 150 and they'd sell. I'm sure they incur logistics costs to send em out to outlets just to sell them for under retail. It's not like people would know to go to the outlet for KD preheats and then will buy some socks while there, they just won't know.
Unless they're b grades or have no box or something

Could also be returned used pairs

My local Shiekh (Hayward) had an additional 25% off on shoes already on sale.
The solid blue KD9s were tagged at $99, so I was able to get them for $75.
The white/gum and all gray pairs were $120 before discount, check your local stores to see what colorways can be copped for the low.

Back
Top Bottom