Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
really wish they would release that blue yellow pair. Now comes the decision to get the grey/golds or wait an extra month and get the KD 10's

I would think Elites would still be available from major retailers when KD 10 pics come out.

Last edited:
Very true and most likely on the sale as well. I just hope that Nike doesn't make everyone wait three or four months to get IDs of the tens

Ive been seeing the 8 elites on hash wall for $64... the gray ones.

We prolly gonna cop 9 Elites for same price

Last edited:
It's weird that I got $150 cash back to my bank account. I was past the 30 day return date, didn't have the OG box or anything. wouldnt have been mad about a voucher either, I just wonder what their criteria for getting cash back was [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Maybe because you were a Nike account member?

Copped the gray elites today. If the regular version actually fit my foot properly I would have gotten most of the colorways.

Copped the gray elites today. If the regular version actually fit my foot properly I would have gotten most of the colorways.

I have both, what was the difference in the fit on your foot?

The Elite is tighter width wise on my foot?

I have both, what was the difference in the fit on your foot?

The Elite is tighter width wise on my foot?

The regular 9's length was too long for my foot. I usually wear a 9.5 or 10 in most shoes. When I tried the "mic drop" on right when they came out, even a size 9 was too long for me. Width wise I could barely fit the size 9, but my toes and the articulated zoom didn't line up. I was in a foot locker trying them on, and the guy working there was like "it's not happening man." It took me forever to get my foot in. The elites fit tts for me at size 9.5. Only problem is my right pinky toe was getting pinched after wearing them a while this morning.

well lasts and fits are not consistent, even for the same model. some uppers might end up shorter and taller, affecting fit/length

Back
Top Bottom