Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
im just happy those black multis wont turn into an ID option.. was kinda skeptical that they would

Can we update the first post with pricing/release dates/ect?

I know my mindset is to look at post 1 for information before asking questions so it may be helpful to others too.

Do people really like that black/white colorway?

All the other colorways look pretty good to me though. Probably going to get the black and purple.

Do people really like that black/white colorway?

Idk lol i dnt but im guessing yes since theyre paying for it at full retail. But i think what also plays into it is maybe being once of the first few with the shoe/model itself

Can we update the first post with pricing/release dates/ect?

I know my mindset is to look at post 1 for information before asking questions so it may be helpful to others too.

Got a slow day today .. workin on it [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Also not going to do the typical colorway poll, but instead a sizing poll. I think this would be much more useful than clicking a cway you like.

Last edited:
The preheat 9 was a suprise for dmv and nyc only .second i was waiting until the first also to really excited the kd fan base.next each store will have a good amount,kd will be at nyc.sneakerbar Detroit still hasn't given me crediting posted but oh well.my first world exclusive leak.thank me later.pre heat $225.6-18-16.every single person called it choke grey and cool grey that's why I dropped the bomb

Last edited:
Dude wants credit tho.
:rofl:

My goodness. Ive clearly underestimated peoples thirst for notoriety in the shoe game.

Ok bro....full props and credit. You're John Geiger. :tongue:

The preheat 9 was a suprise for dmv and nyc only .second i was waiting until the first also to really excited the kd fan base.next each store will have a good amount,kd will be at nyc.sneakerbar Detroit still hasn't given me crediting posted but oh well.my first world exclusive leak.thank me later.pre heat $225.6-18-16.every single person called it choke grey and cool grey that's why I dropped the bomb
put some respek on it

#putsomerespekonmyname...Geiger nobody special...sorry.TTYL

Last edited:
6-18-16 ,both blacks 6-20-16.sorry.Multi will also be limited to 245 pair,but the blacks wont,don't be surprised if there are a couple USA and Leo change will be there to explain the heel unit and new fly knits architecture,which is fully breathable for extra comfort he is saying

Last edited:
$225? Is that just for that specific pair? I'm under the impression that price was being scaled back to $150.

You want credit just off your word? I mean imo who cares but i can understand when people want their credit for things but we been looking at that grey shoe for over a week and blacks for a few months. Your first post in here was yesterday.

SBD gave their source as SneakerNews .. where they got it who knows.

But why should we just assume you know what youre talking about when you very well could just be repeating something you read from elsewhere who isnt getting credit :lol:

All im sayin is its very easy for me to hop in a thread and say im friends with friends of Kobe or Jordan.

Anyways NT isnt the place to be mad about ur e-credits .. all those blogs have email address and commentsections

THE whole earth seen the western confere7finals.not one soul but my friend i told posted dcpreheat9 name and 6 16 2016 release date sorry mr quise....I'm talking globally before SBD and sneakernews,don't want props just respect

Last edited:
if this is true: F nike for making the best cw's limited as ****

The two cw's I want would be limited then

If the black multis will be that limited, I won't buy the simple black cw just because of protest!

These things are TIGHT....literally. (FOOT CORSET) My pair showed up last night and i was able to muscle them on with a pair of normal nike crew socks. They are very tight around ankle and down the forefoot. I am happy to say they DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT hurt my pinky toe what so ever...HALLELUJA. A common occurrence on past KD models and my wide feet.  

SIZING - always biggest issue for me with buying online... going off everyones different fit preference and foot shape. i will try to be as detailed as possible. 

I like my ball shoes really tight. toe less than 1/2" from end of shoe, lengthwise. (casual/running shoes 10.5-11)

- Reference

Current ball shoe -  Lebron 13 elite size 10, started out snug with nike elite socks, then loosened up after handful of games, added another nike crew sock to snug back up.

Previous ball shoes that don't hurt my feet and I can play in. - Jordan 30, Jordan 29, kobe 9 em....all size 10 (double sock after loosen up on both Jordans)

I wore out to dinner and around the mall for a total of around 4 hours. NO pinky irritation whole time. Dont think the shoes loosened up in that short amount of time, but feet didn't hurt from tightness.  

SIZE 10 - good length "for me"

size 10 - Lebron 10 same length 

Inside shoe - not sure how much these will stretch

I hope these aren't that limited, if so they dont show up at the campus store or ncs 
frown.gif

zakuza86 zakuza86 Nightwing mentioned in his review that theyve done something with the upper that it will not loosen/stretch like most flyknit. I dont remember exactly and dont feel like looking back for it but yeah. So hopefully if theyre fitting good for you now theyll stay that way.

My only complaint so far is that one piece bootie where its gonna be a pain to get your foot in n out off. Got a feeling theyre gonna be snug as hell across the forefoot area

Back
Top Bottom