Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These things are TIGHT....literally. (FOOT CORSET) My pair showed up last night and i was able to muscle them on with a pair of normal nike crew socks. They are very tight around ankle and down the forefoot. I am happy to say they DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT hurt my pinky toe what so ever...HALLELUJA. A common occurrence on past KD models and my wide feet.  

SIZING - always biggest issue for me with buying online... going off everyones different fit preference and foot shape. i will try to be as detailed as possible. 
I like my ball shoes really tight. toe less than 1/2" from end of shoe, lengthwise. (casual/running shoes 10.5-11)
- Reference
Current ball shoe -  Lebron 13 elite size 10, started out snug with nike elite socks, then loosened up after handful of games, added another nike crew sock to snug back up.
Previous ball shoes that don't hurt my feet and I can play in. - Jordan 30, Jordan 29, kobe 9 em....all size 10 (double sock after loosen up on both Jordans)

I wore out to dinner and around the mall for a total of around 4 hours. NO pinky irritation whole time. Dont think the shoes loosened up in that short amount of time, but feet didn't hurt from tightness.  

SIZE 10 - good length "for me"
View media item 2052433

size 10 - Lebron 10 same length 
View media item 2052436

Inside shoe - not sure how much these will stretch
View media item 2052431

Thanks for the info.. I needed to if my small toe and my big toe was gonna suffer Ala KD8..

I really want the black/MC so I hope that 245 pairs rumor is bogus

I will ditch the rest if Nike wants to play like that...$150 and a dope design, why you need to pull the energy/preheat shenanigans

This!

Definitely looks like a different shoe...
View media item 2052996
View media item 2053000

Shortly after the official launch of the shoes I thought the same, but I forgot to ask about it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm so confused about which pairs are releasing and at which date right now.

Those multi's are 2 diff shoes

Like alsa2009 said, that red tint would be visible no matter what

I'll take either pair tho

If you look at the footlocker launch calendar, says June 20th for the pre-heat, which is the grey and orange pair he wore during the western conference finals. June 27th is a white and university red colorway, no idea what that is. Didn't see a scheduled release day for the oreo, black/multi, or black/purple. Out of all the c/w, hoping I can get the black/multi posted above with the red zoom. Hopefully, they all release on the 20th like it says on the first page of this thread. 

The white/univ red would be the USA pair, no?

This!
Shortly after the official launch of the shoes I thought the same, but I forgot to ask about it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm so confused about which pairs are releasing and at which date right now.

Everyone calling the bred joints the multis, throwing everyone off

Plus Birdman Beenkill is hard to understand what the f he saying

Last edited:
Each shoe will have different fly knits similar to kobe 9 masterpiece.multi is also on 20th but nationwide,pre heat only will be in ny and 1 other city.The shoe above is a alternate multi.so dudes going be in the store asking sales assi8for the super colorful
Size 9 or size 11.or i don't want this kd 9 it's not that multicolor...similarly to the Bordeaux vii 2009 which had all different tongues on each shoe.Actually 2 city launch similar to kyrispy marketing mix.One has blue heel bag bubble,the other has blue heel bag 50 psi bubble

Last edited:
Thx.Just think of the kd 9 launch as blue pill or red pill both get u medicated...but the dc preheat heats rare air 200 worldwide

Last edited:
@VentureBlake   

Heres what I know so far and Ill try to update as I find out more for you guys ( Im not a a fan of the KD line in general so havent followed it much) 

There is two skus for them and price for both is $150; I havent seen any mention of any price above that for this model. 

843396 - which is called KD9 Limited 

843392 - general release 

FTL has 843396-090 Grey/ Multi listed for 6/20

843392:

001    BLACK/BLACK-ANTHRACITE    

002    DARK GREY/WOLF GREY    

010    BLACK/WHITE    

011    BLACK/WHITE    

033    PALE GREY/CARGO KHAKI-GHOST GREEN

100    WHITE/BLACK    

160    WHITE/UNIVERSITY RED    

300    CLEAR JADE/BLACK

410    GAME ROYAL/WHITE-BLACK    

411    GAME ROYAL/WHITE    

450    OBSIDIAN/DK PURPLE DUST-BLACK    

610    UNIVERSITY RED/WHITE-BLACK    

611    UNIVERSITY RED/WHITE    

900    MULTI-COLOR/METALLIC SILVER    

999    MULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR    

843396:

NIKE ZOOM KD 9 LMTD

070    BLACK/METALLIC GOLD    

090    WOLF GREY/MULTI-COLOR    

470    DARK OBSIDIAN/METALLIC GOLD    

Last edited:

@VentureBlake   

Heres what I know so far and Ill try to update as I find out more for you guys ( Im not a a fan of the KD line in general so havent followed it much) 

There is two skus for them and price for both is $150; I havent seen any mention of any price above that for this model. 

843396 - which is called KD9 Limited 

843392 - general release 

FTL has 843396-090 Grey/ Multi listed for 6/20
Always appreciate the info

3 cws between 6-18 and 620...dcpreheat9 only 2 cities,capiche?limited is multis (396)...pre heat (090) extremely limited to 2 cities...and 392 is the simplest pair...the limited pair will all have varying flyknits

Last edited:
ASTUTE(THX) observations,very vexing to a novice kd collector.kd 9 masterpieces!!!!!page from kbs book...smh.ask sales associate for black heels lmao.Preheat pricing is more not sure of sku price yet

Last edited:
The pockets going be flowing nyc at this event...imagine buying 2 of all 3 pairs.thats not bad considering 2 multis worth that 1000.im excited to hoop in these.may hoop in all blacks.ice pre heat and rock multis faithfully like huarache as Leo Chang stated.he will be in nyc too with nike Oregon team,the lil asian guy the white lady and the usual crew that does all the visual merchandisimg.The co designer Hoke may be there also.that toe bend is amazing,very revolutionary some guys may be able to dunk first time with these on ,that spring tho

Last edited:
U can lead a dog to water,but u can not make it drink!Read.no dc preheat heats online,only select cities. 2 cities

Last edited:
Guess they gotta take this down or is Nike rolling out a 4th cway you havent leaked info worldwide about yet?

Was going to ask the same thing. I wonder if FTL is doing the exclusive release on those like they did when they were the only ones beyond NDC to have the Kobe Last Emperors.

Back
Top Bottom