• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I truly hope those aren't the 10's

They are. Color code matches with what drops June 3. It's like an elite low. Hopefully the same midsole on the X means same price as the 9. But who knows, whole shoe looks flyknit this time. Which isn't a bad thing.

I do hope it's $150 or even less. I was out on the 7 and 8 after thier retail price.

I'd heard that Nike might want to reuse the tooling from the kD9 on the 10s. Was a good way for them to save some cost. Not sure that makes sense considering all the popped zoom bags. I sure hope Nike fixes the design flaw and addresses the lateral stability. Fingers crossed that isn't the final version of the 10...

Last edited:
If they fixed the small tube that connects the forefoot to the mid/heel zoom area, then it should be a pretty fun shoe, if you liked the nines. I hope flyknit-fullzoom and the $150 retail are a staple of the KD line from here on out.

Can't go wrong with the full zoom set up, honestly I don't know how they could top the current cushioning unless KD asks for something drastically different. Hopefully the traction gets better - I constantly have to wipe the translucent soles on my 9s - fingers crossed for herringbone or something similar.

Wondering if stability/support in the upper is as good with full Flyknit? Also interesting that the lacing system is completely detached from the upper now - it just wraps around the Flyknit. I hope this improves lateral support, and fixes the extreme tightness around the midfoot vs. the elites - I have to down half a size for KDs because of the extra length, and the elites KILLED my midfoot so I had to return them 
eyes.gif

Not mad that they kept it close to the 9s. Should be less pain at the seam as there isnt one, i like the added grey support pieces. The midsole shape looks a little different but the tooling looks the same. If they fixed the channel issue should be a good performer, but i was hoping there would be an outrigger that caged the zoom on the lateral forefoot

A better look from Sneakernews. Seems legit at this point. Will cop a dark CW if the fit isn't super narrow like the elite 9s.

I'm not a fan of UT (eff Mack Brown), but those are dope.
If only they weren't so close to the summer pack colorway.

Back
Top Bottom