Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Has anyone picked up or have the flip the switch pair?

How is it in person? Going to try to go to the mall later and see in person.

Won't cop unless I get discount on them and I don't have any.

Just like in pictures I like them in person. Will get them with discount later as they're sitting like the Time to Shine

Really wish they would fix the airbag popping problem or I woulda picked up multiple pairs tbh, they were that good :/

Looks like the flex connection point was fixed on the Elites?

Top is the Elite outsole. If you look at the flex point it seems more solid. The regular one on the bottom does not have a solid connection so when it flexes the rubber starts to thin out then over time it snaps. Have not heard of the Zoom popping on the Elites.
20170504193430_original.jpg

nike-kd-9-red-white-4.jpg

Top is the Elite outsole. If you look at the flex point it seems more solid. The regular one on the bottom does not have a solid connection so when it flexes the rubber starts to thin out then over time it snaps. Have not heard of the Zoom popping on the Elites.

Probably because not many people bought them and it's only been what, a month or 2 since release?

Looks the same to me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Looks the same to me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

elite=solid chunk of rubber
View media item 2427860
Normal 9's= serrated, fragile flex point
View media item 2427862

Picked up the Mic Drops today. They changed the design of models after the Mic Drops to make them easier to get into. The ankle collar opening is smaller and tighter to get into in the Mic Drops.

elite=solid chunk of rubber
View media item 2427860
Normal 9's= serrated, fragile flex point
View media item 2427862

I just checked my Oreos, Mic Checks and Time to Shine Elite's and they all have the fragile flexpoint. They must've just started with the new flex points on the newest models.

I just checked my Oreos, Mic Checks and Time to Shine Elite's and they all have the fragile flexpoint. They must've just started with the new flex points on the newest models.

I ID'd 2 pairs of KD's during the last NDC Clearance sale, they both came with the solid flex point.

Picked up the Mic Drops today. They changed the design of models after the Mic Drops to make them easier to get into. The ankle collar opening is smaller and tighter to get into in the Mic Drops.
Sauces (Xmas) are by far the most difficult pair of mine to put on. Preheat, USA, Mic Drops, Summers all go on with no problem.

So if my store doesn't have the oreos and micdrops for $79, can I order them online through the store for the $79 price
Thanks in advance if anyone could help out

I cant even lie, these things are super clean. I don't know how often I would wear them, but I am digging them. Might have to grab when they are discounted. I really liked the "Birds of Paradise" or whatever, but hearing the bag popping issues I might have to sit these out.

Back
Top Bottom