Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got to interview Leo Chang about the updates to the KD9 Elite. Really good answers. Some of you might enjoy.

http://weartesters.com/leo-chang-talks-about-kd9-elite/#comments

Thanks for sharing, repped. The 9 had really bad lockdown for me otherwise it wouldve been an awesome shoe. As it stands I have 2 near DS pairs thatll be mostly dust collectors... Reviewers like your counterpart Jahron said lockdown issues werent addressed so I gotta save my money for better performers

Playing in the birds of paradise for the first time outdoors and it was killing my fore foot area! Both feet were throbbing and felt like burning. Had to switch out to another broken in shoe in my trunk. A Jordan 30, which is a half size up from what I usually wear and felt much better.

View media item 2429822

Thanks for sharing, repped. The 9 had really bad lockdown for me otherwise it wouldve been an awesome shoe. As it stands I have 2 near DS pairs thatll be mostly dust collectors... Reviewers like your counterpart Jahron said lockdown issues werent addressed so I gotta save my money for better performers[/quote

Couldn't agree more. Lock down was awful

Well, they didn't fix the tendril on the "Time to Shine" elite. That was the only one I was interested in. NDC pics clearly show the pre-cuts in the tendril and someone already posted that their pair was not of the new design.

Technically it's even cheaper than $87 with the 15% CB but you'll have to wait for the CB, which isn't a problem for me.

Finally got my aunt pearls! $80 at FTL minus my $20 vip rewards 
smokin.gif

Where are y'all getting all color ways for $79? Just called my HoH and they are still $150 for the black and gold and only sale is at $119 and that's only on certain color ways ... might have to just settle via NDC ?

Where are y'all getting all color ways for $79? Just called my HoH and they are still $150 for the black and gold and only sale is at $119 and that's only on certain color ways ... might have to just settle via NDC ?
Foot Locker

Black and Gold Elites? Haven't seen Elites on discount anywhere yet. 

I see thank you for the heads up .. they have the aunt pearls in store for me but when I check out they are at $119 .. can I buy now and get the price adjusted in store ?

Foot Locker
Will it check out at the register for $79 because it is not online ?
Nah they still cost too much online
Nope. Still $195. I guess no more KD 9 iD for me since they'll probably be taking it down soon since the X is coming out next month.
You're probably right 
mad.gif

anybody have the footlocker sku for "the sauce" ?

Search for threads for posts by bigj505

I don't have it handy but I posted it in here a couple of months ago and I don't post much in here so it should be a small result.

Back
Top Bottom