Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was on my way out the door for work this morning. Put my elites on, took a few steps and realised the left shoe's air bag had popped. I don't even ball.

Another cop from solestory. a 9.5 popped up so I had to scoop them up for $106 shipped with the code midseasonsale.

I go up .5 in the KD 9 if I want to play ball in them, which I plan to do with this elite. If they dropped down to $99, after tax it would be $110 or so. So I just pulled the trigger.

Last edited:
Zoom hasnt popped (yet) but i got a little peel action.

Not sure how comfortable i feel hoopin in these now. Ive hooped in these about 10 times. Voucher worthy?
Definitely voucher worthy, that shouldn't be happening after 10 sessions of hooping. 

They'll cover it for sure. Don't want you to continue wearing them then if you were to seriously injure yourself it won't be a good look for them because they didn't take them back. The Flyknit seen better days. Be a come up if they give you full price since you bought them during FTL sale?

They'll cover it for sure. Don't want you to continue wearing them then if you were to seriously injure yourself it won't be a good look for them because they didn't take them back. The Flyknit seen better days. Be a come up if they give you full price since you bought them during FTL sale?

I actually paid 150 from ftl before they went on sale :smh:

Yea ill send em in [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Safe to say every Elite are that price? Should've checked my FTL/HOH yesterday so I could use my $15 VIP reward instead of buying a cap.

I'll check Saturday for these. Imma try and use this $10 survey coupon I have too.

Out of all my KD 9's the Aunt Pearl broke in the fastest and gave/gives me no irritation at all.

Back
Top Bottom