Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The black (grey) with orange elites are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] IMO. Probably the pair I will get.

FTL raised KD9 prices from $80 back to $99 in stores.   damn i was waiting to cop with my rewards too haha.  

^
Nice. Where did you cop? Outlet?

The only place I seen them for a good price is sole story. I emailed them asking if there will be customs fees/VAT, no answer yet.

Of course NDC chat was no help in locating a pair. They just suggested for me the the sf Giants color one instead (black/orange/ gray) but of course I was looking for the Wanda pair.

^
Nice. Where did you cop? Outlet?

The only place I seen them for a good price is sole story. I emailed them asking if there will be customs fees/VAT, no answer yet.

Of course NDC chat was no help in locating a pair. They just suggested for me the the sf Giants color one instead (black/orange/ gray) but of course I was looking for the Wanda pair.

Yes got em @ the local outlet...I returned my bhm n exchanged it for em...great decision lol...now I can hold off on rocking the X's...

Yes got em @ the local outlet...I returned my bhm n exchanged it for em...great decision lol...now I can hold off on rocking the X's...
Awesome, none at my local outlets. Been trying to find them, didn't like them at first. Now, I want a pair. Looks dope.

I hope I find a pair soon at my outlet, or if sole story hits me back up to see about the fees. 

Last edited:
Need the elites to hit sales racks. after getting the 9 MC elite i want the flip the switches and the time to shines. Being diabetic the shoe is one of the very few that compresses on my feet and makes the tingling stop so i can have them not bothering me all day long, the 10s are almost as good but the 9 elites softness wise on the flyknit blow the 10 out of the water till they are broken in

Need the elites to hit sales racks. after getting the 9 MC elite i want the flip the switches and the time to shines. Being diabetic the shoe is one of the very few that compresses on my feet and makes the tingling stop so i can have them not bothering me all day long, the 10s are almost as good but the 9 elites softness wise on the flyknit blow the 10 out of the water till they are broken in
Same, need to get the flip the switch pair. I feel they'll be $99 or less soon enough. 

Off topic but it's so weird seeing Omar being a prominent YouTube star, I've balled with him at my local City Sports gym tons of times, even last week but no one ever cares to talk to him or acknowledges him, which of course isn't surprising :lol: he's a real good dude though and not bad of a player.

Last edited:
I would like them 100% if they had black midsole and white Swoosh *throw on orange laces

Only getting one Elite so Flip The Switch is it.

Back
Top Bottom