Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was being cynical [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji].actually i remix the idiom and not it's a new cliche montra

Last edited:
The usa Dark obsidians,kyrie and kd have the liquid gold joints dropping summer.999 bet be nerds tho real talk

Last edited:
you know what they say you cant lead a dog to water but you can lead water to a dog

What do you call a dog with no legs?

Don't matter because he ain't comin'!

For thread relevance if they drop a colorway I like on these I may be in.

Just got my black/white pair. Initially out the box these are sick! I'm an 8.5 in length and a 9 in width. I went with the 9 just out of experience with the 8.5 being sooooo tight. Even for half a size up these are still snug for me.

Tomorrow I have 2 hours of pick up ball. Will give my review on them when I'm finished.

A few on feet pics to follow.

View media item 2054817View media item 2054818View media item 2054819

Hear u go spreading rumors ,multicolored and black are the 20th of june. I have the details if you dm me about exclusive dc preheat which will,only release in one city,which is the dmv.  i broke this story first in the world,and I'm friends with friends of kd and participants in his summer camps. cool grey dc pretty heat will not launch globally

The preheat 9 was a suprise for dmv and nyc only  .

145 worldwide  is rather limited....kyrispy limited

but the dc preheat heats rare air 200 worldwide

U can lead a dog to water,but u can not make it drink!Read. no dc preheat heats online,only select cities. 2 cities

Less than 300 worldwide period...  I have dc preheat 6 how many in here cop outside nyc dc?where they online?research then come correct

Respeck
dude be like

What does preheat mean?
they always cook up some random stories. Haven't really paid attention to the 8s but for the 7, a lot of colorways were tied to weather because KD has a big interest in meteorology so it could tie into something like that. Just guessing though.

I
they always cook up some random stories. Haven't really paid attention to the 8s but for the 7, a lot of colorways were tied to weather because KD has a big interest in meteorology so it could tie into something like that. Just guessing though.

I thought it was since it was a pre debut shoe like the 6 supreme.

Goes back to the LeBron 8.. the first colorway to release was the South Beach pair shortly before his first season with the Heat started, hence the term "Pre-Heat".

It's just become used as a nickname for the first limited colorway released before your usual GR's.

Goes back to the LeBron 8.. the first colorway to release was the South Beach pair shortly before his first season with the Heat started, hence the term "Pre-Heat".

It's just become used as a nickname for the first limited colorway released before your usual GR's.
ah, good to know

Just got my black/white pair. Initially out the box these are sick! I'm an 8.5 in length and a 9 in width. I went with the 9 just out of experience with the 8.5 being sooooo tight. Even for half a size up these are still snug for me.

Tomorrow I have 2 hours of pick up ball. Will give my review on them when I'm finished.

A few on feet pics to follow.
You should vote in the poll at the top of the thread. So far 3 people say go TTS, 3 say to go down half a size (unless I'm interpreting the options incorrectly).

Last edited:
Yeah they have, I have to go half a size up on most shoes (except my Kobe 9s) because of the width of my feet. so stuck with the usual plan and they still feel great.

Ah...well, at least you have the option. I've got narrow feet but lengthwise my left foot is a 14.5 while my right foot is a 14. So it's 14 or 15 or nothing.

Last edited:
Anyone know when the id options will be up? Provably a little before the first release right? Insta-cop for me

Back
Top Bottom