Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i wonder if they release a triple white pair like the pair they unveiled. The shoe itself is comfy. I reallllly love the fit. It's like a Yeezy 350 to ball in

Just finished pick up ball, tried various things prior to playing like a few sprints and cuts to see if my foot would slip at all. And NOTHING happened. No heel slip, barely any movement inside the shoe, the one piece is so snug it's great.

The traction on them is siiiiick. This is the same court where I've tried all my Kobe 11s and I'm playing on ice when I wear them. Had no problems whatsoever in the KD 9s.

What separates them for me from the 8 and 8 elite, is they bend more. I can really get bounce in them when i come in and plant to get up. And they feel super cushioned.

We can be thankful this shoe has turned the KD line great again from what we were given on the 8 + 8 elite. The colorways so far look sick. And the shoe itself is amazing to ball in. Im happy!

So, the Black/multi is coming out on 6/20 on nike.com? Just want to make sure.. That's the only color i want

So, the Black/multi is coming out on 6/20 on nike.com? Just want to make sure.. That's the only color i want

You might Aswell just cop them early on eBay my dude. I got mine there. Lmk if u want the sellers ID

my bad i misread that as the black + multis as two separate joints lol

there is no eBay listing or seller with the multis UFS atm. 

Just tried on a pair of the 9s in the USA Colorway. HOLY **** THESE ARE COMFORTABLE!!! I see why KD wore them in the playoffs, way better than the 8s. Like, Nike finally hit a home run with KD this year

Just tried on a pair of the 9s in the USA Colorway. HOLY **** THESE ARE COMFORTABLE!!! I see why KD wore them in the playoffs, way better than the 8s. Like, Nike finally hit a home run with KD this year
words really cant describe the comfort can they?  the initial slip into them im like:"wow this gunna be so snug" the second im in.. pure bliss.

this just sounds dirty lol

The 8's don't exist. The last shoe we had was the 7 and now the 9. This is gonna be a great shoe, probably the best KD's since the 4 and maybe better than the 4.

I'm all in on the Pre-Heat, USA, and hopefully a dope easy money or aunt pearl. These have lots of potential

the only colorway im not feeling is the black and white

i dunno something about that colorway rubs me the wrong way

Back
Top Bottom