Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's, most likely been bronzed in honor of kd,or it is the prototype. ...typing words and speaking are two different things ....kd 9 by far seems the most comfy,kd 4 hurts the feet
Please elaborate on this.  I find it difficult to believe that you can't type out words and make the words flow like they would when you're having a verbal conversation.

Would be great to see him talk over some more game footage of him playing in the shoe, rather than sit infront of the camera. And by game footage I mean like kick genius testing. Rather than jacking 3s haha

I have the shoe too and after playing in it. Other than the Kobe 9 - this is definitely my go to basketball shoe now. cannot wait for more CW to drop

Nightwing [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Talkin about putting stress on the toe cushioning on hard cuts...all he does is throw up ugly set shots. He reminds me of the 74 year old at the YMCA shooting J's with his knee pads.

Haven't been intrigued by a kd in a long time. Might actually pick up a pair of these on sale at some point. NW review was on point as usual but the quick cut **** he does now is annoying. His older reviews were much better.

When the first picture leaked I thought mids and was happy as still say the 5 is the best KD to date to play in. But then as more pictures surfaced it was clear these are lows.

Last edited:
It's like, the release date of this shoe is all over the place. Is the Black/Multi still releasing on the 20th?

Just my 2 cent here but I'm starting to think it's just Wolf Grey on 20th & then a week later on 27th the USA. Followed by the Black & White people already have from eBay the third release a few weeks later.

What's so special about the grey pair?
They will be a super limited production run, much like the previous Pre-Heats. And when I say....."Previous" Pre Heats, I believe there's only been one before. (KD6) Other than that, probably nothing special. They wont be made out of titanium, or uranium..or any kind of space age material. There just wont be a ton of them made, very limited availibility, and come in a different box/packaging the the general release shoes. So, functionally...there will be nothing "special" about the shoe..however, because its the first truly limited production run KD, that they've produced in a good while...it will bring out the beasts.....

Last edited:
Would be great to see him talk over some more game footage of him playing in the shoe, rather than sit infront of the camera. And by game footage I mean like kick genius testing. Rather than jacking 3s haha

I have the shoe too and after playing in it. Other than the Kobe 9 - this is definitely my go to basketball shoe now. cannot wait for more CW to drop

thats because nightwing plays like a 64 year old arvidas sabonis

one of the last guys id put any weight on a performance review

if you are just gonna shoot around at the gym i guess his reviews would be sufficient

Arvydas+Sabonis+1.gif

What's so special about the grey pair?

Not a darn thing. :lol:. I don't care how big of an egg he laid in Game 6 and 7 while wearing them either. They're just "blah". Maybe if they were a dark shade of grey....

I'm all in on these. I'm happy Nike lowered the price and made the general releae pairs easy to get.

Yeah nothing is special about them theyre just nice lookin cway

@BEENKILL gave us the nike vault secret news of them only having like 75 pairs for the public worldwide in only 1 city DMV & NYC

Last edited:
thats because nightwing plays like a 64 year old arvidas sabonis

one of the last guys id put any weight on a performance review

if you are just gonna shoot around at the gym i guess his reviews would be sufficient

Pretty disrespectful to my man Arvydis :smh:
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom