Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why the hate on Nightwing? Shouldn't we support our fellow NTers?
...or maybe the only day he brought camera to the court was for this "shootaround" and wanted to showcase his shooting range.  He had to have other days where he played full court ball in these to get a sufficient review.

Pretty much, just with good cushion and the new upper.
Repped. I'll try them on when they release, but it sounds like I won't be able to wear these. Just like the 8.
This.
ohwell.gif

They will be a super limited production run, much like the previous Pre-Heats. And when I say....."Previous" Pre Heats, I believe there's only been one before. (KD6) Other than that, probably nothing special. They wont be made out of titanium, or uranium..or any kind of space age material. There just wont be a ton of them made, very limited availibility, and come in a different box/packaging the the general release shoes. So, functionally...there will be nothing "special" about the shoe..however, because its the first truly limited production run KD, that they've produced in a good while...it will bring out the beasts.....
The PG County KD 7's were supposed to be a pre-heat release but it never happened for some reason. 

thats because nightwing plays like a 64 year old arvidas sabonis

one of the last guys id put any weight on a performance review

if you are just gonna shoot around at the gym i guess his reviews would be sufficient
Why's that?  Just curious.  I stopped watching a lot of his stuff when he started doing unboxing vids.  Can't stand unboxing vids.  Save that for cell phones and laptops.  It's a step above "latest hauls from such and such cosmetics store" vids if you ask me. 

I still read the ones I'm curious about.  He clearly knows performance shoes, even if he isn't the greatest athlete.

Nightwing [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Talkin about putting stress on the toe cushioning on hard cuts...all he does is throw up ugly set shots. He reminds me of the 74 year old at the YMCA shooting J's with his knee pads.
roll.gif

Yeah nothing is special about them theyre just nice lookin cway

@BEENKILL gave us the nike vault secret news of them only having like 75 pairs for the public worldwide in only 1 city DMV & NYC
spot on... i likes it

I like the greys... and NOT because KD went off in them.  I'd grab the USAs but I only hoop in them and they will get filthy so fast.  We'll see... still might do it

I like the greys... and NOT because KD went off in them.  I'd grab the USAs but I only hoop in them and they will get filthy so fast.  We'll see... still might do it

This is why im sticking with the Multi johns

View media item 2061763View media item 2061764Defiantly the most comfortable kd, lots of padding on the inside of the shoe
But I hate the fit, the mid foot runs narrow and you can feel it underneath your arch. I have a normal width foot and a medium arch, and it made wearing the shoe uncomfortable. This shoe seems like it's made for people with narrow feet, or have a high arch.

Damn it, I knew it. The KD 8 was narrow too and I could feel it under my arches, I have low arches. Well, there goes this release. I was really looking forward to owning a pair.

I've always had an issue with the fit on KDs or there is something that causes pain/discomfort. As always I will try them on before rushing to buy a pair and giving an opinion on the model.

Last edited:
Been following this thread for sometime but haven't seen anything answered on the black/purple colourway.
Any concrete release info on these? Worldwide preferably seeing as I'm an Aussie, if not US is okay.

Hopefully fit is good, I have a relatively wide foot and average arch but the KD 7 and 8 fit me really differently. The 7 was one of the most comforable I've felt, whilst I love the 8 but I can't double lace on em which I prefer.

kd 5 6 and 7 wrrent narrow imo but the 8 .. omg :x

But maybe the 5 6 7 is what attrubuted to his injuries those 2 seasons and the 8 being more narrow is what was needed

What colorways are releasing 6/20? Sneaker news has 2 colorways that are not the black/white. Also, June 20 is Monday? I like Nightwing, KG, and Foamer.

Pretty sure it was the VI when he got injured.  That was an awful shoe when I think about it.  V Elite was horrible as well, but they look amazing.

Poor lacing system and fit, lace pressure issues...I wore them for maybe 2 sessions and gave up on them.  Can't imagine being forced to wear them for an entire season.

cannot wait for them to be on Nike ID. no other shoe has had me excited for customising since the Kobe 9. Literally so hyped to see what they offer us, im hoping to get a classic volt green, neon pink, flyknit pattern going. Gunna be sick!

Back
Top Bottom