Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol they apply free next day delivery and 25% off ... Comes out at £91 next day delivery lol. That's a must

"I'm not an $88 dollar player" lol

125 ....man so tempting !!! They werent in the plan... Must ... log ... off
Dude... exactly my thoughts. I think I'm gonna hold off though, they are so damn white they would get absolutely destroyed when hooping.

View media item 2080635
Pre-heat at NTNY guys!!! So sad they don't have my size 8 so I grab 8.5 to try if I can fit it. And they have the event I got the bigg *** limited kd box shoe too.

Ps. Want that discount on Soleheaven but my size sold out,smh.

I see TTS is the top answer for the kd9 fit. Is it because of the ankle collar that TTS is the best option?

Pre-heats only 200 pairs worldwide and only released in NYC and DMV, as first reported in this very thread.

Are we certain about that production number for KD Zero/PreHeats???? It seems like there are far more than 200 pairs floating around. 2,000 or 20,000 pair production seems more likely imo. Also they did release in Socal so NYC/DMV only release isn't correct. Crazy if that 200 number is accurate tho.

Last edited:
I just got mine from back-door.it. I recommend going half size down for those with normal-narrow feet.

Luckily I have another pair coming 1/2 size smaller so I'll be selling my size 10's.

Back
Top Bottom