Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Are we certain about that production number for KD Zero/PreHeats???? It seems like there are far more than 200 pairs floating around. 2,000 or 20,000 pair production seems more likely imo. Also they did release in Socal so NYC/DMV only release isn't correct. Crazy if that 200 number is accurate tho.

It was a joke based on stuff posted in this thread over the past couple weeks.

Literally cannot wait for the premieres.

And most people went TTS because they fit TTS. They literally are snug perfectly on the foot. Greeeeeeeaaaaaat fit!(tony the tiger voice)

Last edited:
Where has the KD 9 "Pre Heat" released in Socal? I've been checking twitter feeds from local shoe stores in LA and found that only HOH in beverly center got em. These sneakers seem to be super limited kind of like the KD 6 "Pre Heat" a couple years back.

Just ordered the KD 9 from kicks crew, but I did find some interesting things while inspecting some pics. 1st of all, the title of the shoe on the box says EP at the end, but if you go on ebay and look at some listings of the shoe it doesn't say EP after LMTD. 2nd, the item code is different from all the ebay listings of the shoe; kicks crew item code is 844383-090 to every listing on ebay which is 843396-090. Maybe there are discrepancies because this is a shoe that was released in overseas from kicks crew. Hope I didn't buy some fakes lol.

Joints already turning yellow.
View media item 2081157
Sizing was a bit weird for me.

Half size down the sneaker was choking my feet and my heels were hurting. But the toe area was comfy and fit nice.

True size it fit nice, but the tie area was too roomy.

I have narrow flat feet.

Overall way comfy than the 7 and 8.

Last edited:
Just ordered the KD 9 from kicks crew, but I did find some interesting things while inspecting some pics. 1st of all, the title of the shoe on the box says EP at the end, but if you go on ebay and look at some listings of the shoe it doesn't say EP after LMTD. 2nd, the item code is different from all the ebay listings of the shoe; kicks crew item code is 844383-090 to every listing on ebay which is 843396-090. Maybe there are discrepancies because this is a shoe that was released in overseas from kicks crew. Hope I didn't buy some fakes lol.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe EP means "Extended Play" which is the XDR soles for Asia releases. And I believe Kick-Crew is legit from a prior post and from reading other threads.

Last edited:
whats so confusing.....i think they will sit like 8s which is cool for the kd fan and useless to everyone else...not knocking anyone's taste, just saying

These are way better than the 8's both performance and looks. Doubt it'll sit around, esp with the lower price point and offered tech. I have to say these are currently better then the Kobe 11's in my book.

One thing I never liked with kds were the EXT models. KD 9 Pony Hair, stuff like that. Not sure how they would design that
One thing I never liked with kds were the EXT models. KD 9 Pony Hair, stuff like that. Not sure how they would design that

They have produced some of the ugliest models I have ever seen in my life. I don't know who approves them or actually ends up buying them.

I buy them, i have all of the kd7 ext, love the texas pr which i wear with my ut gear, and have 2/4 ext8 didnt like the first 2 but the vanchetta and floral were a must, still trying to decide if i should swing back around for the 2prs of ext6

These are way better than the 8's both performance and looks. Doubt it'll sit around, esp with the lower price point and offered tech. I have to say these are currently better then the Kobe 11's in my book.
Agreed. This model gives me hope. I've started to sour on the 11's. I don't like how they have no midsole.

These will be my first KD model since the 4, strayed away from the 5 to 8, with price and looks.

Can't wait to get a pair soon. 

I got mine in and i'm definitely in for more. I do think they run a little long and snug at TTS. The snugness is around the heel and ankle like others have said so maybe when the GRs hit the stores I might try a half down...but i'm thinking that will be way too tight.

Any info on if these will hit nikeID
I'm assuming when the first colorway drops on July 1st.. I could be wrong, though. I see that they put the USA and Mic drop colorways on the Nike launch calendar, but it says it's going to be a SNKRS app only release, what's that about?? Also, I find it hilarious that the Kid size pair is only $10 less then the Men's Pair..LMFAO

Lol they apply free next day delivery and 25% off ... Comes out at £91 next day delivery lol. That's a must

"I'm not an $88 dollar player" lol
O.O

after the 25% I had to pay shipping , and it still came out to be ~£92. curious how we got to the same amount

Back
Top Bottom