Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Getting excited. These sound like good hoop shoes and I'm about due for a new pair. They sound so much better than the 8s (very underwhelming performance for me)...

Getting excited. These sound like good hoop shoes and I'm about due for a new pair. They sound so much better than the 8s (very underwhelming performance for me)...

Same. I really hope the id options are nice. For now these are gonna be my shoes for bball season. I hope they have an all red flyknit option. No kobe 11 shjt with black in all of them. Also itd be cool if we could pick two different colors like the black and white colorway for the honeycomb pattern

Last edited:
Late to this party, been too busy with Kobe 11s. Caught up on all the pages here though, I'm in for that multicolor toe pair. Price is good, probably holding off on too many though, only had one pair of the 7s and none of the 8s, but I'm in for one at least.

KD killed the hype for the grey pair for real with his horrible game. Awful. Discounts will be ours

I'm not really feeling this model very much at all. Hopefully more appealing colorways will drop at some point.

That black and white cw is trash.
Still on the fence on the first cw. I wear for casual wear and not for ballin, none of these players sneaker releases have hit both markets like the Kobe 11 have. [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom