Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im not feeling that volt zoom bag. It would look better if they copied the kobe 4kb white horse and put the white midsole. But my hypebeast senses are tingling...

i couldve taken a red air bag over the volt, but its still a good look...the gum bottom seals the deal for me, they give most kicks a lux/premium look if done right

I hated the kobe white horse, looked unfinished/meh imo...

Mic Drops still are the best ones so far IMO. Cant go wrong with Blk/Whte cws. The BOP look nice but not a color that can be worn with a lot. Not a fan of the white upper especially with the MC mixed in. Nike gotta make some solid colors. This silouhette has too much potential for them to just through random colors together.

My friend wore his USA for the second time yesterday and the zoom air burst/popped in left shoe.
Somebody else posted a picture in this thread of the same problem. This could be a worry.

Via SC (and whoever they took it from lol)

Yeah, they definitely got my attention again 
nthat.gif
Y'all better not complain about this colorway. There's white, multicolor, volt, AND a gum sole. I don't know what more you can want. 

im in for that one, definitely. too bad we gotta wait until the end of August.

Last edited:
Nit picking i guess but i think of volt as like a neon green, whereas on those the air bubble is straight yellow

I like em

Last edited:
$129 after tax. Been hooping in them
View media item 2109617
They are okay. The bottom of my feet really hurt after playing in these. Comfortable when playing I guess but in between games sucks and like I mentioned bottom of my feet hurt after games and the day after

I'm used to wearing running shoes so maybe that's the problem, just use to a different level of comfort and protection

Knees aren't really hurting after games but I notice my back is killing me, but that could be from fouls and crap during pick up [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Also, that damn heel padding needed break in time

Besides all that I'm not really seeing or "feeling the comfort" after I start playing, walking to the gym from my car I can definitely feel it but once I get going I can feel some bounce for sure but actual comfort, no

Anyway just my thoughts. Maybe if I was only use to basketball shoes and basketball comfort these would be better.

That being said. If I could hoop in the KD4, I could hoop in anything :lol:

How many hours have you given them as far as wearing to play in? It easily took me like 5-6 hours before they were comfortable and broken in for me.

$129 after tax. Been hooping in them
View media item 2109617
They are okay. The bottom of my feet really hurt after playing in these. Comfortable when playing I guess but in between games sucks and like I mentioned bottom of my feet hurt after games and the day after

I'm used to wearing running shoes so maybe that's the problem, just use to a different level of comfort and protection

Knees aren't really hurting after games but I notice my back is killing me, but that could be from fouls and crap during pick up [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Also, that damn heel padding needed break in time

Besides all that I'm not really seeing or "feeling the comfort" after I start playing, walking to the gym from my car I can definitely feel it but once I get going I can feel some bounce for sure but actual comfort, no

Anyway just my thoughts. Maybe if I was only use to basketball shoes and basketball comfort these would be better.

That being said. If I could hoop in the KD4, I could hoop in anything :lol:

How many hours have you given them as far as wearing to play in? It easily took me like 5-6 hours before they were comfortable and broken in for me.

Total I'd say about that time. The Achilles padding Is definitely getting better than the first session

2ujgk6g.jpg

Pics from golden air today at 2pm. I didn't pick anything up the event was pretty weak imo...

I'm not going to go too crazy on these. I doubled up on the Pre-Heats and recently ordered an ID, anything else would really have to blow me away to consider. 

Back
Top Bottom