Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^such a clean colorway
smokin.gif
 might grab a pair when it goes on sale
happy.gif

I think this has been mentioned, but couldn't find it. I finally got the Sauce pair and they are much roomier than my preheats or ID's. Anyone else notice that??

How common is it for the zoom bag to pop on these things?

I went through that s*** with my Jordan XX8s, I don't wanna do it again. 

How common is it for the zoom bag to pop on these things?

I went through that s*** with my Jordan XX8s, I don't wanna do it again. 

That channel connecting the two bags rips and it's over.

How bad was returning the xx8? You get full refund?

I think this has been mentioned, but couldn't find it. I finally got the Sauce pair and they are much roomier than my preheats or ID's. Anyone else notice that??

Yes. I've had issues with different colorways as well

I have a pair of Mic Drops in size 8 and I tried on a pair of the all reds in size 8 at the store and the reds were super tight in comparison.

The material felt a lot different though so I'm assuming that has something to do with it

No doubt. We are half way through the season and 6 months since he signed with Golden State. That should be enough time to get some Warriors colors released as a GR. So frustrating.

Or just release it in the bay. Where it will sell.

Other places. I'm not so sure. Lol. Since so much backlash on him going to GSW.

But the true KD fans don't care about that. They just want some good color's and GR color's for his team he is playing for.

nikes rarely been putting any team colorway on any sig shoe. The only one that comes to mind in recent memory are the navy/yellow Kyrie 2s, and thats about it. Dont remember a Lebron Cavs colorway, Durant OKC colorway, Kobe Lakers colorway, Doubt we'll see a PG pacers colorway for sale.

I am looking for a well done MC CW. On another note finally picked up the triple blacks, I am going to run these joints into the ground. Not sure about the AP's though it's now a game time decision

I think quality and looks wise the 9 is the best one yet. Especially with the tech included in the shoe, I wonder how well these shoes would have sold 3 years ago

Back
Top Bottom