Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How did you prove to them that the zoom popped? Or you didn't have to?

I didnt have to "prove it" but i contacted them and they told me how to open a claim. I just stated that it had popped and sent them in. With XX8 SE its blatantly visbile when they pop. The had 3 raised zoom bags on the forefoot and it was pretty regular for them to pop on everyone. I was playin my last coty league game, came down from a rebound and it gave out. My knee actually buckled a bit, I didnt realise it was the zoom bag til about 5 min later when i sat down.

Nikeclaims.com. You have to pay for shipping. If there is a defect with the shoe, you fill out the information, and send it to Nike. They will inspect the shoe and issue a voucher that can be used on ndc. The voucher will be worth the original msrp of the shoe, regardless of how much you paid. It has to be defective within 2 years of the production date. After those two years, you're out of luck.

Correct, I didnt pay for shipping though they emailed a pre-paid label to me

Last edited:
I wonder if the Elite is actually Flyknit only on the forefoot, and those outrageously thick cables are there for stability and to keep shape (instead of fuse and padding underneath the knit like all the Kobes and the KD 9).
It might make the entire shoe feel more like a true Flynkit sneaker on the foot.

Last edited:
I gave these one final try to hoop in last night and had to change out after 20 minutes, for me I just felt the shoe was really unstable and as a fast guard just didn't suit my game. Weird as I've seen plenty of guards rocking them in the NBA/NCAA, and I've loved the past 3 KD models on court.

Shame as I think the KD 9 looks awesome, just not for me!

I gave these one final try to hoop in last night and had to change out after 20 minutes, for me I just felt the shoe was really unstable and as a fast guard just didn't suit my game. Weird as I've seen plenty of guards rocking them in the NBA/NCAA, and I've loved the past 3 KD models on court.

It probably isn't as unstable as it feels, also some guards that play zone and shoot threes are just running from 3 point to 3 point line in straight lines. With all that said, I'm in the same camp as you.

Just thought I'd pop back in for a brief looksee in here...wow those elites are ugly.

The KD9 itself was a nice shoe just never reached its full potential due to uninspired colorways and lack of creativity on the flyknit.

I still like my Mic Drops but haven't worn them much lately. Won't be buying any more of this model.

Bring on the KD10.

are you heel dominant or do you play on your toes?

^
laugh.gif

Looks like the top eyelet-shoelace thing goes around inside the collar for better heel lockdown

maybe these won't fly off KDs feet so much now lol

Back
Top Bottom