Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just copped the KD 9 Preheat's at my Nordstrom Rack for $86 to hoop in. Is that good price for those? I haven't been keeping up with 9s at all..

Just copped the KD 9 Preheat's at my Nordstrom Rack for $86 to hoop in. Is that good price for those? I haven't been keeping up with 9s at all..

Yes. Considering you got them for almost half off. Lol.

Great deal. I paid $120 for mine and I thought that was a good deal.

Texas joints underwhelming

I'm a fan of that burnt orange but I woulda wanted to see it used more

Because it says right there lol. They dropped the Town, it's just Nike SF, Nike NY, LA, etc... They have a separate one for Factory outlet.

gotta be honest, I was completely thrown through a loop the first time I heard they dropped the nike"town" part of the "real" stores :lol:

Last edited:
Because it says right there lol. They dropped the Town, it's just Nike SF, Nike NY, LA, etc... They have a separate one for Factory outlet.
huh... called nike store here and they said you cant use on lebrons kds kyries kobes jordans no ids anything that most people actually go to nike for doesnt work....

Last edited:
huh... called nike store here and they said you cant use on lebrons kds kyries kobes jordans no ids anything that most people actually go to nike for doesnt work....

i don't know what's up with that unless they lying or they cut it off. Seen one person was able to get the tan Zoom Generation with the 30 at Nike NY

It was asked on another thread on here. Nike Chat said it works on ANY Nike store. Town/outlet/clearance.

If they say no, ask to speak to the manager. But it's pretty clear cut on the fine print.

I was loving the Texas colorway until these last pictures, it looks like the flyknit is "off white" compared to the white midsole. Anyone else notice that?

The 6 did too - no longhorn logo but the black with burnt orange trim was definitely on shelves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom