• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

what's the kicks in the front? I thought Dray wore Clear Outs
Draymond changed to Nike zoom rev 2017. I tried his black and yellow PE's on in a footlocker.  The fit was terrible for me and I found it uncomfortable.  I think I might of needed to go up a full size for it to not feel narrow.

View media item 2410452
Do y'all think Nike would give me a voucher? I've worn these maybe 4 times, just shooting around. not even to run full. They feel fine I just don't like em for hoop (no lockdown) so they're basically collecting dust.

I just don't understand why they made the sole under the air unit so damn thin. They could have made it quite a bit thicker with no sacrifice in weight. Maybe flexibility was the biggest factor there I dunno

Multis out 28th April according to sneakernews.com tweet, they look really good surprised the lack of interest for them, needed something like this to make the elites though..

The rubber is ripped as you can see but the zoom is OK
I wonder if I play a few more times what would happen. Like I said I only wore em maybe 4 times and not very hard
Maybe they would but that happened to me also the first month and the shoe lasted me an entire year before the airbag popped so who knows. Yeah

Maybe they would but that happened to me also the first month and the shoe lasted me an entire year before the airbag popped so who knows. Yeah

Gotcha [emoji]128077[/emoji] I prob wouldn't get anything if i sent em in I'm thinking...

Multis out 28th April according to sneakernews.com tweet, they look really good surprised the lack of interest for them, needed something like this to make the elites though..

Guess I'll be getting those. My first elite. Hope I can use some of rewards on them.

MCs are nice, but damn... Can't help but feel like they could've been better with a different color swoosh and outsole maybe. Something to break up all that black.

MCs are nice, but damn... Can't help but feel like they could've been better with a different color swoosh and outsole maybe. Something to break up all that black.
I dig all the black but Hopefully the weave is better in person

I would've liked a different color swoosh but other than that I like them.

I bought the elite greys a few days ago for hooping and man, I wanted to love these shoes. Felt so nice in the store and in warm ups, but in both my league games on Tuesday and Thursday, I had to switch sneakers because these KDs were KILLING my arches. I've only had that problem once before with retro Air Uptempos. Normally, I can throw on any pair of sneakers and be fine. Is anyone else having that problem? I'm thinking of trying insoles, but I really might have to return these. Shame, because I love the look and feel of the shoes, but 10 minutes of playing and I have to take them off.

I think the design of the shoe is the problem. Look right at the center of the sneaker above the zoom air bag. They added an exaggerated arch in there, and that's exactly where my foot starts to hurt.

I bought the elite greys a few days ago for hooping and man, I wanted to love these shoes. Felt so nice in the store and in warm ups, but in both my league games on Tuesday and Thursday, I had to switch sneakers because these KDs were KILLING my arches. I've only had that problem once before with retro Air Uptempos. Normally, I can throw on any pair of sneakers and be fine. Is anyone else having that problem? I'm thinking of trying insoles, but I really might have to return these. Shame, because I love the look and feel of the shoes, but 10 minutes of playing and I have to take them off.

I think the design of the shoe is the problem. Look right at the center of the sneaker above the zoom air bag. They added an exaggerated arch in there, and that's exactly where my foot starts to hurt.

View media item 2412017

Don't know if it was specifically my arches but my feet were Blazing when I wore them. I played on and off for a total of three hours. In between games I'd sit and my feet would be alright but during games I noticed my feet were hurting again.

I have a pair of non-elites and didn't have that problem.

Do you have a pair of the regular 9's?

Whatever the problem is I think I'm having the same problem with my Lillard 3's :smh:

Don't know if it was specifically my arches but my feet were Blazing when I wore them. I played on and off for a total of three hours. In between games I'd sit and my feet would be alright but during games I noticed my feet were hurting again.

I have a pair of non-elites and didn't have that problem.

Do you have a pair of the regular 9's?

Whatever the problem is I think I'm having the same problem with my Lillard 3's
mean.gif
No, I didn't have the regular KDs. I actually bought the Elites in a 1/2 size smaller initially because I couldn't get them to lock down exactly in my true size. I returned them before playing in them because they just felt too tight when I tried them on at home compared to my other sneakers. Then, I went to an outlet and saw the regular KDs and tried them on... perfect fit and lockdown. I figured I must have just been tripping with the Elites because basically they are the same shoe, but a little bit better, right? I love the way the grey elite's look, so I went back and copped them in my true size. I still felt the regular ones had better fit and lockdown, though. Anyways, I wasn't expecting these to destroy my arches. I mean, I have over 20 pairs of sneakers. I've been playing basketball for 30 years. I have only had this problem with two pairs of sneakers in my whole life, so it's not like I have weird feet.

In comparison, I had my Jordan 28 SE in my bag as my backup and man, they fit like a glove, with perfect cushion, traction, lock down, and comfort. If I had kept wearing the KD 9 Elite, I would have messed up my feet, badly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom