Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Saw it in person. Looks more like the one on top. Didnt even bother taking a pic, so disappointed
They're probably getting cheap and using the same materials because the back lining in the top pic looks like the release pair. Forgot the name of them

welp...definitely out on the MCs.

not sure I was ever in
laugh.gif

Funny that everyone was hating on the elites and then a Multi colorway comes out and everyone thinks they're dope. Most forget that it's still garbage. Regardless of Multi flyknit or not. That "batwing" material as some of you called it is still there and still looks like ***.

Funny that everyone was hating on the elites and then a Multi colorway comes out and everyone thinks they're dope. Most forget that it's still garbage. Regardless of Multi flyknit or not. That "batwing" material as some of you called it is still there and still looks like ***.

I guess you're not aware that this is what happens for the majority of releases.

Wow got my Nike voucher for the BOP pair that I sent, once again $200. :wow: Big props to Nike, A1 customer service in every way.

airbag popped on USA pair i bought in footaction, it popped on forefoot airbag junction which is obviously design flaw.

I got following response from them, guys do you think i should send them? Will i get refunded? Anybody got some experience?

Dear flyingjersey,

Thank you for your email.

You may attempt to return it to return it to our warehouse, however, it
would be reviewed by our Return Team for a defective product.  These
shoes are nearly 10-11 months old, if the product is not deemed
defective, we would return the shoe with no compensation.  In order to
return it, however first we will need the following information to
create an online account.

elites havent been elite for a couple years now, but now they just not even tryin

no more real carbon fiber or kevlar flywire/laces?

airbag popped on USA pair i bought in footaction, it popped on forefoot airbag junction which is obviously design flaw.

I got following response from them, guys do you think i should send them? Will i get refunded? Anybody got some experience?

Dear flyingjersey,

nah just return em to Nike, they'll refund you for sure.

Dear flyingjersey,

standard email text they send you when letting them know about an issue with the shoe. send em to Nike!

Back
Top Bottom