Nike KD1 Thread

forget the shoes I want that asian guy's job now. Is he a new designer for Nike basketball ?

Originally Posted by 255forLife

i like the all-star one.

if the orange on the texas was brighter, i'd go with those.

definitely not feeling the gradient versions though.

texas

Did Texas wear these in the NCAA tournament?

Some of them wore the white texas colorway before the tournament. I dont know about those black ones. What tech is in the heel?.. there is zoom in the forefootright?

i tried these on today
they actually felt pretty good
the zoom in the forefoot to me almost felt like the lunar form the kb4s
just firm but soft, i didn't mind the heel
might have to pick them up down the road

Originally Posted by DNeou20

i tried these on today
they actually felt pretty good
the zoom in the forefoot to me almost felt like the lunar form the kb4s
just firm but soft, i didn't mind the heel
might have to pick them up down the road
I concour. I don't think I'ma mess with other colorways though. The road OKC colorway is sufficient.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^pics??.. website?
nike-kd1-montrose-christina-pe-1.jpg

nike-kd1-montrose-christina-pe-2.jpg

nike-kd1-montrose-christina-pe-3.jpg

nike-kd1-montrose-christina-pe-5.jpg

Originally Posted by Dena Up

anybody have any info on the green ones?

The Green Ones are a colorway for the High School he graduated from, Montrose Christian Academy in Rockville Md. I've seen them in the Foot Locker near myjob, along with the Drew-Freeman colorway (his Middle School; Yellow/Black
pimp.gif
) the McDonald's All American Colorway (Think Ronald McDonald
ohwell.gif
) and a few other colorways.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

The Green Ones are a colorway for the High School he graduated from, Montrose Christian Academy in Rockville Md. I've seen them in the Foot Locker near my job, along with the Drew-Freeman colorway (his Middle School; Yellow/Black
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
I thought they were an HoH exclusive, guess not. The montros christians are amazing in person, but passed on them because I was still lookin forthe all stars.

These are nice.. If I was lookin for shoes to balll in I would get these. Didn't these get a lot of hate when they first released?

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

The Green Ones are a colorway for the High School he graduated from, Montrose Christian Academy in Rockville Md. I've seen them in the Foot Locker near my job, along with the Drew-Freeman colorway (his Middle School; Yellow/Black
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

They are under $90 right?

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by victoryballer

I'll cop off a clearence rack

I love when cheap people throw that out like it's a half compliment or something. Ooooh, you'll spend 50 but not 100! What a discerning consumer you must be!

I hope I don't get caught behind you at Walgreens when I'm in a rush. You'll be pulling out coupons for snickers bars

hahahahahaha

They're on sale for $80.00 at select spots. The white/red colorway, has a silver gradient on the inner. Not bad....

bought a pair and tried them out today! they feel great!..the zoom in the fore foot gives a smooth liftoff on drive in etc....nice ballin shoe

Back
Top Bottom