Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Knicks Fresh - Im feeling the Velvet Hoops, especially since me and my boys were always singing that song this summer. I had the whole Durant verse down!

GZA - those clear soles are hurting my feelings... I really want the All-Stars but I just picked up the Creamsicles and kinda want to save for other pairs... Sucks it'd cost me 125 to get a pair and have it shipped to me...

So far KD hasn't worn the white/black/orange pair, only the creamsicles, black gr colorway, and his White/Orange/laser blue PE colorway. As mentioned though, his teammates have worn the white/black/orange as well as the white/navy

lol at the verse

here are my shoes

Durants are sleepers
pimp.gif

sorry about the pic quality guys but these are just few quick flicks i took.
pic of both shoes

15otpjs.jpg

pic of both lace locks (west/2010)

14tabt0.jpg

soooo icyyyyy

16hthdx.jpg

the only problem i have with them is that velcro....always #%$@! up my laces...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol at the verse

here are my shoes
Durants are sleepers
pimp.gif
Co-sign.
I just orderred my pair thru FTL & I must say I'm pretty excited.

dude told me they have one pair left at niketown LA they look nice in person....id rather buy the all star hyperizes to ball in tho...

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Knicks Fresh - Im feeling the Velvet Hoops, especially since me and my boys were always singing that song this summer. I had the whole Durant verse down!

GZA - those clear soles are hurting my feelings... I really want the All-Stars but I just picked up the Creamsicles and kinda want to save for other pairs... Sucks it'd cost me 125 to get a pair and have it shipped to me...

So far KD hasn't worn the white/black/orange pair, only the creamsicles, black gr colorway, and his White/Orange/laser blue PE colorway. As mentioned though, his teammates have worn the white/black/orange as well as the white/navy

95c1524136f0267a6617b810ac0d52195025aad.gif

still copped
laugh.gif

These are sooooo slept on. You can't go wrong with the price either. I'd take these over the $160/170 Lebrons easily. I actually ended up ordering the all-stars for these instead of getting another pair of Kobe V's. KD II all-stars>Kobe and Lebron all-stars.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by zube42

KD II all-stars>Kobe and Lebron all-stars.

I'm a big fan of the durant II, but I wouldn't go that far...

I don't really like the other 2 all-stars. Lebrons look like smurf shoes and I don't like how the hardwood design looks on the Kobes. Just my opinion, I'm sure there's tons of people that disagree with me.

Back
Top Bottom