Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

this is probably a long shot, but where can the creamsicles be copped? ebay prices a straight insane.

c737d4b772afaba2231a3188d93a35e6-getty-95911206lm044_as_practice.jpg
a13c8bd473e687d7505bd9c514a67532-getty-95911206jm075_all-star_practice.jpg

^ I love that colourway, whatever nickname you guys want to call it...

Meanwhile somehow I just KNOW I am going to regret sleeping on the creamsicles and the ASGs...
Russell Westbrook is rocking the ASGs in the Skill Challenge!

ehhh.....i like the white on powder blue P.E.'s better. sizes are going fast on eastbay. still wanna see how they look on the court tomorrow night before i cop. can't go wrong a signature basketball shoe for under $100 these days.

Kd's horse shoes are sick.
How do these fit ? True to size ? I'm sleeping on the ASGs though 
eyes.gif
frown.gif

just ordered my all stars from eastbay. can't wait for them to come in. only size 8-9.5 left. can't wait for snow to go away, so i can rock these.
pimp.gif

I agree with you guys.. the H.O.R.S.E KD2 are nice.. reminds me of the kobe airforce 1

Originally Posted by gijace

I agree with you guys.. the H.O.R.S.E KD2 are nice.. reminds me of the kobe airforce 1

They're definitely nice, really remind me of the Jordan "Mist" IV. I'd probably cop if released.

As for the ASGs, I'm officially passing for now. As much as I really like them, I told myself I wasn't gonna buy any sneaks for the month of February and I need to hold myself accountable to that. That sole is amazing though. If the funds are right later on, I may just have to drop a few extra for a pair!

^^^ i see alot of you like this colorway, i need to prolly see these in person to like those... not really feeling that white bottom like that..

maybe have to see em in person

Back
Top Bottom