Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

I think I'm gonna start collecting KDs now. I've been a strictly Jordan collector but since KD is my favorite player, I think it's only right.

Creamsicles and all-stars in a size 12 please
nerd.gif

KDs are a lot more economical, too, and just as good or better quality and performance than most Jordans these days.

Kevin Durant = the future of basketball and affordable, quality bball shoes.  He's almost like the anti-Jordan.

Originally Posted by clkru

I think I'm gonna start collecting KDs now. I've been a strictly Jordan collector but since KD is my favorite player, I think it's only right.

nerd.gif
KDs are a lot more economical, too, and just as good or better quality and performance than most Jordans these days.

Kevin Durant = the future of basketball and affordable, quality bball shoes.  He's almost like the anti-Jordan.

That's one of the reasons why I dig this shoe.  A nice simple shoe I can wear everyday, low cut, affordable, and the hypebeasts are too proud to wear a 85.00 shoe.  I wear my Away OKC's with pride.  Now, I'm gonna score the creamsicle and/or the wht/navy colorway.

I wear my Away OKC's with pride.
Wish I could do that... but being from Seattle, I just can't bring myself to buy a KD shoe in an OKC colorway... f'n Zombie Sonics...

I'm looking forward to the other colors coming out, and am really digging the new white/blue Jazz-like ones. 

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by clkru

nerd.gif

That's one of the reasons why I dig this shoe.  A nice simple shoe I can wear everyday, low cut, affordable, and the hypebeasts are too proud to wear a 85.00 shoe.  I wear my Away OKC's with pride.  Now, I'm gonna score the creamsicle and/or the wht/navy colorway.
that made me laugh

laugh.gif
I can't knock Seattle Sonics fans if you don't buy this shoe or support the Thunder. I feel your pain. As I stated many times, I'm not a Sonics fan, but damn that sucked. I loved watching Sonics games, and hearing Kevin Collabro talk about "riding the magic carpet".

i'll probably be able to help people on here once the ASGs are allowed to go on discount with the 50 unless theyre excluded which i doubt

Nikes doing KD right with the colorways. Hope the Velvet Hoops, "Thunderstorms" and others drop.

I wish they'd put these up on NikeiD.

Why oh why is the Zoom Blur still up there!?!?!?!?!

Originally Posted by enrique23

i'll probably be able to help people on here once the ASGs are allowed to go on discount with the 50 unless theyre excluded which i doubt
YO!! if you can get them with the discount PM me please sz.12 
wink.gif

If you do PM me. Pleaseeeeeeee

That "Rise Together" shirt back there is nice! As for going with the Creamsicles, that's a little too much orange for one outfit imo...

enrique23 - if you're able to snag a size 13 on the discount, hit me up. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to cop but I think I should be able to and would love a pair for the down low
pimp.gif

The Kicksology section on the "other forum" gave these an A+ saying its such an excellent shoe especially for its price tag.

Just a quick question for those that have these, I think the toe box looks kinda big, hows the fit in the toe area?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

If you do PM me. Pleaseeeeeeee

YOOO me too!

And the ASG's are still up on NDC in some sizes for the guy asking above.

I just ordered the white/navy/photo blue ones from NDC.

I know I am in the minority here, but the KOBES just do not work for me...

The Kobe V I've been somewhat iffy about. Unlike last year, coppin Kobe IV's were copped no question. But the V's I've been back and forth...

Back
Top Bottom