Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by clkru

kd2 all stars are 
pimp.gif
  but the materials on these really creases bad! i just tried them on in the store, they were already creasing especially on the forefoot flex part.. 
uh-oh - you mean a good bball shoe at a great pricepoint designed specifically for bball purposes creases!?  OH NO!
roll.gif

thats some funny ##@+ right there

a little all star trifecta + creamsicles (iphone pic, too lazy to use a real cam)
d3f15e4f76798b0feba045765586ae77e8fea31.jpg

For reference sake:
Kevin-Durant-35-of-the-Rookie-Team-shoots-against-Rudy-Gay-22-of-the-Sophomore-Team-during-the-2008-T-Mobile-Rookie-Challenge-&-Youth-Jam.jpg
on-court-nba-all-star-game-2009-rookie-challenge-1.jpg
51e1850e739196ef70ae0bfae76d90f1-getty-95705409nb040_allstargame.jpg

I wish I was in NYC... Saw NikeBasketball tweeting constantly about chances to see Durant at HOH, would love nothing more than to meet the dude, he's my favorite player. It'd be even more of a bonus to get my Creamsicles signed
pimp.gif

saw the all stars at FL yesterday, and they looked
pimp.gif

hopefully theyre still around when the next 50 comes around

^ wonder how those will look when soles turn yellwo..... lol
very nice piece of memoralbillia. (sp) loo

Can anybody here with the KD2 provide some sizing information at all?

Narrow/Wide?

Other shoe sizing comparisons? Kobe IV/V? Hyperdunk? LBJVII?
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

Narrow/Wide?

Thanks in advance.
Me too.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Narrow/Wide?

Thanks in advance.
Me too.
true to size. whatever you had in hyperdunks would be good imo. they fit looser than kobe iv's and v's. tighter than lebron 7's. i have semi wide feet, and still fit well with my true size. so just go with your true size imo.

one thing to notice though, i think its only forefoot zoom. no zoom bag in the heel. in case you needed to know.

these are my creamsicles. i wore them to our teams shootaround one day. the performance was great. traction was awesome as was the comfort.

Originally Posted by clkru

kd2 all stars are 
pimp.gif
  but the materials on these really creases bad! i just tried them on in the store, they were already creasing especially on the forefoot flex part.. 
uh-oh - you mean a good bball shoe at a great pricepoint designed specifically for bball purposes creases!?  OH NO!
roll.gif

its creasing that would eventually rip apart after prolonged use.. either balling or whatever.. 
eyes.gif

Narrow/Wide?

Thanks in advance.

Medium width
Overall, they remind me of the Air Force Operate as far as fit & comfort, but definitely lighter. Overall they fit very true to size and are pretty comfortable.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Narrow/Wide?

Thanks in advance.
Me too.
I tried these on (all stars) at the NBA store in new york. I wear a 9.5 in MVPs, and I tried a pair of 10s in the KD II, thinking I'd go with a larger size for more toe room. It was too big, as in too long. Otherwise, it was pretty good around, no heel slip. I would've gone with a 9.5 though. The upper does feel a little bit bare, but the heel area has these two cushion pods on the sides to pad your ankles. The cut is a mid, like to the ankle bone, kind of like the Kobe IV. I have slightly wide feet and very flat feet and the shoe felt fine. I didn't buy it though, cause that was the smallest size they had and it was a little too big.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Narrow/Wide?

Thanks in advance.

Medium width
Overall, they remind me of the Air Force Operate as far as fit & comfort, but definitely lighter. Overall they fit very true to size and are pretty comfortable.
Bingo. I love the AF Operates, still look for them on eBay to the day cause of how comfy they are. The KDs do fit very similar imo.

henman54 - Your so lucky! My goal is to get my Creamsicles signed by KD, did you get to meet him/shake hands/take a pic too? I would love to meet KD, he's my favorite player in the League and from what I've heard, he's pretty down to earth and a real cool guy
pimp.gif

I think I'm gonna start collecting KDs now. I've been a strictly Jordan collector but since KD is my favorite player, I think it's only right.

Creamsicles and all-stars in a size 12 please
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom