Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

anyone got an idea when these will hit outlets? they are nice shoes and i want them but not at retail.

you can try and see if a FL employee will let you use his/her discount during the 50% since i doubt that they will be excluded

no stores around me have the KD's let alone the Kobes
smh.gif

if theres a member with a 50% then please pm me.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Just got these signed the other day.

I'm so jealous right now!
eek.gif
 I still havne't unDSed my Creamsicles in hopes of getting them signed by KD, where/how did you get em signed?!

So how are these shoes? They received an A+ on Kicksology, but it'd be nice to hear multiple reviews. Thanks in advance.

I call them the KD JD's lol... These are one of the best looking Nikes out right now.. Better then the Lebrons..- Jared Dudley via twitter
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

70825833.jpg

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

just got some creamsicles from HoH harlem.
pimp.gif

these look so dope with jeans

They still had them?
yea dude said they had like, a 15, and a 12. i got the 12. there might be a few more since the display definitely wasnt a 12 or 15.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

hopefully this pic shows up... this is the only pic they got
Man this CW is too nice.
How many colors do the Thunder have in their uniforms?  Seems like just about anything can match lol.  Good for KD though cause he's getting a nice variety. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Man this CW is too nice.
How many colors do the Thunder have in their uniforms?  Seems like just about anything can match lol.  Good for KD though cause he's getting a nice variety. 
pimp.gif

They look like a Miami Hurricanes cw.

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

I call them the KD JD's lol... These are one of the best looking Nikes out right now.. Better then the Lebrons..- Jared Dudley via twitter
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

KD's are def
pimp.gif
, but not better than the Brons...

Lebrons > KD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KOBE's

show time 96 sick pics bro... you will love em...

just got some creamsicles from HoH harlem.
pimp.gif

these look so dope with jeans
Durants should look better with shorts.. the colorways are super brights, and are more subtle for the summer time

^^^^your wilin son kobes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>brons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.kds

I think those are the ones I was asking about 10-15 pages ago. From the video with the designer.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I really like these ones. Anybody know anything about them?

kdii.jpg

Back
Top Bottom