Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by sho3tym

so they're out in london???

and we have to wait til the 27th....
Dude....Texas on the tongue?  Sh*t I might be sold on these too.  Burnt orange
pimp.gif

yes sir flint.. that orange is spiffy...

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Looks like Finishline just got a new CW

they also have the black/photo blue/team orange and white/black/del sol/team orange colorways on sale for 69.99
vvv i hooped lightly in them once and thought they had soft cushioning throughout

dmnmnnnnit finishline doesnt ship to apo addresses... i really want those black and reds too. damn damn damn

While I was picking up my CTK lebrons, I tried on the creamsicles because HOH dallas still has a fsr. I was very impressed on how they felt and the 3m reflection really plays around with your eyes. Very impressed.

Originally Posted by onlyrockndabest

anybody played ball in these yet? i'm thinkin bout buyin em.

very comfortable. lockdown strap, lightweight, and great traction. only bad thing is breathability.

Originally Posted by onlyrockndabest

anybody played ball in these yet? i'm thinkin bout buyin em.
There are really good, really comfy and responsive with good traction.  I have some lockdown issues but that because I got a 1/2 size up as it was the only size left in store, buy true to size.  Also as egg0 said, they are not very breathable, you feet be sweatin' in no time.

Originally Posted by pay jape

yo eastbay rep are yall getting the black/reds soon? im feigning for these.
After checking our system, it shows that we are expecting a shipment for the Nike KD II - Men's in Black/Black/Sport Red (86423001) to come in around 4/12/10.  These shoes can be backordered at this time, but you would need to call in to backorder the shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by pay jape

yo eastbay rep are yall getting the black/reds soon? im feigning for these.
After checking our system, it shows that we are expecting a shipment for the Nike KD II - Men's in Black/Black/Sport Red (86423001) to come in around 4/12/10.  These shoes can be backordered at this time, but you would need to call in to backorder the shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Did yall ever get the creamsicles? I don't think I remember yall getting em.

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Did yall ever get the creamsicles? I don't think I remember yall getting em.
Unfortunately, we never received any shipments in for the Creamsicles.  I checked our system and it appears that we will not be receiving any shipments in the future for these shoes as well.

EastbayRep - Ray

I wanna grab one of those kd2 on sale.
laugh.gif
@ how someone says "yo eastbay rep" and he appears out of no where. But I can appreciate all the information he gives us.

Glad eastbay reps are members on here, great help
pimp.gif

i want these bad but i just cant pay retail for them when i wouldnt be wearing them to ball in everyday since i ordered the kobe V's. Id love to try these out though even though i love wearing lowes.

Back
Top Bottom